Budget friendly class D amps fsd/Crescendo ?

I might be interested in the 2600. How can I get in touch with him ? FSD is made by audio legion correct ? Are they discontinued because I don't see them on there site
I sent him a message to see if he will ship at that price. I'll let you know when I hear back from him.

I just bought an fsd 2600 off a member here but haven't hooked it up yet. I've heard nothing but great things about them though. For a 4 channel I just received a soundstream tn4 900.4 which I got for like 120 I think? They're basically the same as the ppi 900.4 and ppi owns soundstream

Right now I'm strongly leaning towards the twisted sounds. Seems to be a lot of positive reviews from my research. Does any one know if the Crescendo symphony are the same quality as the rest of there line up.

Ok I'm trying to decide if I want to go with the twisted sounds or the FSD. The TS is rated @1800 @1 ohm and the FSD is rated @1600 @1ohm. I know they both seem to do rated power if not more. They seem to use the same board but I assume the others components of the amp are different? Do you guys think the T.S. will put out a noticeable difference in power. The fsd is $100 cheaper and so is the 4 channel so I would save $200 total going with the FSD. I know this is splitting hairs just wanted an outside perspective. Thanks for your time.

Those are nice amps however a little more then I want to spend and I would probably never use the crossover but thanks for the recommendation

The twisted is definately stronger, but if you dont need a few hundred more watts, save the $. I think the TS is about 400w stronger

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.