Budget friendly class D amps fsd/Crescendo ?

Dan B
10+ year member

Seattle
Hey I'm looking for some good budget friendly class D amps l. I have been looking at the Crescendo symphony and FSD amps. I need both 1 and 4 channel amps. Looking for around 1500w-2000w for the 1 channel and about 150w-200w per/ch for the 4. Can anyone give some advice on these two brands or suggest something else. I have some new zapco studio x in my truck but want to try something different for my car.

Budget $600-$800

Thanks

If you arent wiring below rated impedence, and have respectable electrical, you could probably get away with chinese over korean. I personally prefer Korean. But you could save alot of money if you went with a skar lp2k and lp 150.4 for example

would any of these amps be more efficient then the other i know they are all class D witch is better then A/b but is there ones that are more efficient between class D amps. are the Korean amp board better then the Chinese for efficiency

So the shar audio sk v1 are Korean amps ? They look nice and are fairly cheep. I read in a different thread that the Shar v1 is better then the v2. Is this true ? Because the v1 is cheaper

Any of the amps listed so far are going to be so close in efficiency you would be hard pressed to notice a difference.

Korean amps will hold value a lot longer so keep that in mind if you ever plan on selling.

Imo the crescendo, synergy, and Twisted amps will hold value better than the others. With that said I run FSD and love them.

I would grab whichever is the cheapest as they will all make rated power.

I might be interested in the 2600. How can I get in touch with him ? FSD is made by audio legion correct ? Are they discontinued because I don't see them on there site

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.