Budget Components

c_man7

I recently bought a Nissan frontier. I'm looking to do a budget Build and keep my cost around $750 and max $1000.

I plan on selling my old system and doing a lower budget since I don't want to worry about all the added weight and strain on my system. Anyway this is the Build I have planned.

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-X4700BS $272.00

Amp: NVX JAD 900.5 $224.99

Sub: Sundown Audion SD3 10" d4 $199.00...may wait till the sd3 8" comes out, but there's not eta.

Wiring: Knuconceptz 0g Power ground, krystal kable rcas, and karma Speaker wires.

Speakers: Looking for a decent set of components and coaxial

-Polk db6501 comp. and Polk db651 coax.

-infinity reference x series comp and coax

-alpine type s components and coax

Any other suggestions looking to spend between $150-200 for both pairs. Like I said not looking to rattle houses anymore I'm slowly downgrading just want a better then stock system.

I will sell you a Jl audio c2 comp set, and the Polk 6.5" coaxials. I have both used in great shape
I need to sell the rest of my old system first before I can purchase anything I'll keep it in mind. How do the polks sound?

Great, I have them on my boat also. Really solid speakers. Let me know I have them settings in my garage right now, I'll be listing soon

Anyone hear cdt com-626 cr components. If I order them off their website they come with free coaxial for $199. Would these be better then the polks?

I really like my Incriminator 6.5's. I ran cdt's until I had an issue with the xovers. For the money I was extremely surprised at the build quality and how they sound. I like them alot better than the cdt's cl61a's that i was running.

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

I'm trying to get a set of components and coaxials for around $200 for both. I sold a set of rockford fosgate t2 652s components for $215, looking to use that for to get both

I wish I had more shops around that sold more then kicker pioneer and other mainstream equipment. What about the NVX sets from sonic they seem to get good reviews

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.