is it possible to power 4 door speakers with only 2 channel line level input

techvicky

Hello,

I have read this post before posting:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/505531-2-channel-vs-4-channel.html

So my question is there any amplifier which can take only 2 channel line level input and powers my 4 door speakers.

Some more details about my existing setup:

I have a pioneer headunit with 4 line-level output.

2 of these line-level output (configured as subwoofer preamp) have been connected to my sub amplifier ( the amp is bridged)

I am left with 2 line level outputs (left+right)

Please advise me on the best solution.

i don't want to sacrifice any quality in sound.

Thanks.

I would run something like THIS to a 4ch amp and then run a cable from the SUM out of the 4ch to the sub amp.

Need pics of your speakers for sale.
THIS^^

With username/date. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Whats for sale? To your question, like said above, as long as amp will sum inputs yes. Example would be a B2 Quattro. This is for sale section, not trying to be a forum Nazi but it says at the top.

i apologize for posting to the wrong section of the forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Can a forum moderator or admin please move this discussion topic to

General Discussion ?

thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.