Buck's Ranger

My father killed himself late February 2016 ..... I have a central nervous system disorder that widely varies in severity. Fibromyalgia. I have a lot of other issues as well, like my spine and the fact I might be f*cking nuts.
WTF, could God hate you more?

Seriously though, good to see you back and doing OK. Keep plugging, looking forward to seeing a build from you.

I was going to do the rear axle stuff but I need to take the front and make sure it works right then I'm gonna pull the rear axles. I have vibration from hell. Of course, two loose front bearings might do that.

Has anyone ever had a brake drum balanced.

Sorry guys I'll get the pics fixed, I'm going to have to switch image hosters whenever I can.
I saw pics just fine. If you're using photobucket that might be it, but there's a browser plugin that fixes that which everybody should have at this point.

I see the pics just fine, I have the plugin for chrome that makes photobucket hosted images work.

I don't have the patience to do all that mechanic work lol. Never done wheel bearings on a vehicle but I've helped do them on a boat trailer along with a drum brake job and it sucked

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.