Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

I like it loud buts thats a little over the top for me.
I'm all up for sacrificing for the greater good (sound)
But I think I might I get a little annoyed with the lack of door handles
I don't even see anywhere to put them

If I sat in that, I wouldn't let him turn the doors on. It's going to be a very very big sub box. I'm so excited about this one. These are the boxes I live to design.

At least its a nice square cage and caged to begin with. Looks like fun that one. Big ol 6th for someone in S. Cal?

Nailed it! lol. I'm not sure if it'll be a 6th or not, we'll have to see. It'll almost certainly be tuned very low, so we'll just have to see how I can fit everything inside
I usually stay away from those big jobs but this time it looks like the cage is already in there and he's an experienced builder.
Designing a big 4th/6th for someone who just wants to make YT vids cause it looks cool and has no idea what's involved is a TON of back and forth. That made me stop designing mostly... you aren't bothered? At least with him he can read a tape at least... JK.
That's going to slam I'm sure.... I MIGHT get within 5ft of it if I ever see it.

I usually stay away from those big jobs but this time it looks like the cage is already in there and he's an experienced builder.
Designing a big 4th/6th for someone who just wants to make YT vids cause it looks cool and has no idea what's involved is a TON of back and forth. That made me stop designing mostly... you aren't bothered? At least with him he can read a tape at least... JK.
That's going to slam I'm sure.... I MIGHT get within 5ft of it if I ever see it.

These guys know what they're doing. It's a team of competitors and they all have builds like this. I've done 3 walls for them so far, they're very respectful and even more intelligent with their builds, in my opinion. These guys have a true love for audio, and we get along well.

These guys know what they're doing. It's a team of competitors and they all have builds like this. I've done 3 walls for them so far, they're very respectful and even more intelligent with their builds, in my opinion. These guys have a true love for audio, and we get along well.

I know they know their stuff, Its the noobs I cant handle. That cage says it all on that one. Try explaining that to a new guy. I have a simple behind the second row flatwall design being built soon, then going in a H2. 2 DB 3515s on a DB 12900.1 I think it is.
Ujb9F4.jpg

I've got to explain how to reinforce the vehicle soon. Its frustrating sometimes but he'll get it. My poor phone tho... :rolleyes:

I suppose it comes with the territory sometimes.

I know they know their stuff, Its the noobs I cant handle. That cage says it all on that one. Try explaining that to a new guy. I have a simple behind the second row flatwall design being built soon, then going in a H2. 2 DB 3515s on a DB 12900.1 I think it is.
Ujb9F4.jpg

I've got to explain how to reinforce the vehicle soon. Its frustrating sometimes but he'll get it. My poor phone tho... :rolleyes:

I suppose it comes with the territory sometimes.

I know I do systems where people are losing so much through vehicle flex. But, you gotta let people learn in the way that they do.

I like DD, but they seem to have Memphis Audio type prices these days.

This is my box guy. Not finished yet, box just looks stunning to me. Look at that grain :love:

IIRC it's a 10" aero and 4 JL 12w7's.

Good lumber DOES make a difference, when I design specifically for 13ply Russian it is like Greek to most.
That 1/16" difference does make or break what'll work well sometimes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...