Box help for RE SE

Participant count
  • Participant list

wu36ca
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So I've been using this sub for about 7 years and its a 2004 I believe model. All of a sudden my concerns really started to bother me so I am thinking about building a new box for it. I currently have it in a 2.0 ft^3 box tuned to 32 Hz. Although it gets reasonably loud (hit somewhere in the low to mid 130's at like 38Hz at my windshield), the frequency response *****. It peaks low and drops off significantly from there. It hits low bass notes, but stuff like kick drums are pretty much non-existant and when they are there they are not exceptionally tight and have that kick. I have run ported boxes before and they were way more punchy than this. What could be causing this and what kind of box should I build to remedy this?

Lol just use the re box calculator bro its made specifically for that sub get the specs and tune the port to the right freq youll be golden lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.