::Box for 4 10" POWER HX2's::

OoMesKoO
10+ year member

Me > Newbs. :fyi:
Rhode Island
Hey guys! Im lookin' for a few ideas on what to do with these bad boys. I have NO idea on really what enclosure to use. Id like to get the most output possible out of them. Definitley ported. They'll be in a tahoe, so i got some room. But id like to keep them daily... i dont want to go 100% fartbox. lol. Any ideas?

Help me out!!!

HX2powers.jpg

Pics of teh subs for sexiitime..

5cF 33Hz, 2 6" aeros
Honestly? I really know NOTHING about these subs... so I'll more than likely heed your advice. As far as the aeros though.... dont they come in different lengths?

And what about sub placement?

Its a SUV.... so subs up, ports up?

5cF 33Hz, 2 6" aeros
he should just drive up to Maine and pick my box up LOL

I'll use the face now for a flush mount and the other face I have for the sub cutouts :-D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

three 4" aero's tuned to 35hz or so

he should just drive up to Maine and pick my box up LOL
I'll use the face now for a flush mount and the other face I have for the sub cutouts :-D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

three 4" aero's tuned to 35hz or so
For free? If so... I might be making a road trip this weekend!!

You guys really think they'll take 5kw?

Also... on the box... id really like to do something along the same lines with my 2 12" Type Rs.

If you look up a bit... the box is tall and pretty wide. Giving me LOTS of space left in my cargo area. What if i fired them all up with the ports on the top too? It will be like a REALLY deep box. Thoughts?

yes they can take 5k..cuz with imp rise u will get around 1k to eachof them and thats rms poweras far as box size 48wide x 14.5 deep x 22high

I love you.

How do you feel about Aeroports? I was thinking 2 6" as stated earlier.

What do you think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.