Box design

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok thank you
:thumbsup:Welcome.. you may even google up some enclosures built for that sub to get an Idea of which will work best for your vehicle that others have experienced with and gained better results than the recommended site built enclosures that are basicly generic, as most of us break the rules and experiment outside the box and gain better results and maximize towards better performance

I need a ported box design for a hds315 (0.13 cu ft displacement) running at 1600 watts. What would be a good net volume as well as area and placement of port?
If you list your vehicle & actual space available, actual amplifier (brand/load) and goals (LOWS, daily low tuned, daily high tuned or SPL)... you might get some specific help... that's too vague of a question to answer without a vague response...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.