Box design please!

Participant count
  • Participant list
How long do your designs take?
In most cases the same day or next.

I had an issue recently were it took a couple days for a few, but that is very rare to happen.

If you decide you want one built the turn out is normally around 7-10 business days, but again in some cases things have happened causing delays, but is normally not an issue.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Well I will be sure to let you know if I deside to order. It should be pretty soon.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Well I will be sure to let you know if I deside to order. It should be pretty soon.
What kind of space limitations do you have? The overall size affects shipping and sub/port placement options. Also the vehicle in which they will be installed will affect tuning and placement as well.

All of those affect the shipping as the overall size determines the shipping cost(not weight).

I would like to know your maximum usable height, width, and depth. As that would help with the design as would answers to the rest of the questions in the link I gave you.

I'm sure we can figure something out weather it is a design or enclosure build.

What kind of space limitations do you have? The overall size affects shipping and sub/port placement options. Also the vehicle in which they will be installed will affect tuning and placement as well.
All of those affect the shipping as the overall size determines the shipping cost(not weight).

I would like to know your maximum usable height, width, and depth. As that would help with the design as would answers to the rest of the questions in the link I gave you.

I'm sure we can figure something out weather it is a design or enclosure build.
Well im working with a 2003 mustang. lol so it is one of the most spacially limeted vehicles out there. I basically have these for my max's:

H:13.5"

W:40"

D:24"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.