Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Fosgate 2 Pairs of T2 6.5s Asking $175 Shipped each set

Price:

Listed above

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

any pics would help.. very interested in these speakers if i could see that they are real

Making all that noise for nothing. Pls Dont ever waste people's time again..

day or two.. or 7.. are they for sale or not.. if so post pics if not close the thread..
Another worthless post by you...

Serious buyers only please

Making all that noise for nothing. Pls Dont ever waste people's time again..

Another worthless post by you...

Serious buyers only please
They wanted to see pics, and you posted them. I don't see why you're so butthurt. People aren't gonna buy unless they see what they are buying, it's common sense. And to be fair you have 0 feedback.

I'm pretty sure it's all real. I think I've seen all your gear,Fosgate amps these comps and your arc eq, on CL-Stockton. Anyway, GLWS.

Thanks bro

They wanted to see pics, and you posted them. I don't see why you're so butthurt. People aren't gonna buy unless they see what they are buying, it's common sense. And to be fair you have 0 feedback.

Is feedback different then Refs? I've been selling for years newbie. Pics I dont mind posting but when they say there intrested in it they disappear.

Yes, feedback is different than ref's. I am not sure how but one is better to have then the other LOL.. I want close up's of one of the sets front, back, side that applys to the mids tweets and overs. Can I get a reading while you are at it plz. Not sure what type of camera u have but if possible I would like to see as close a pic as possible of the leads. What did u use to power them? Why selling? How Old? Original owner? Yes, I am interested so I am not asking u to just waste your time and I am sure any buyer would appreciate such pictures.

Yes, feedback is different than ref's. I am not sure how but one is better to have then the other LOL.. I want close up's of one of the sets front, back, side that applys to the mids tweets and overs. Can I get a reading while you are at it plz. Not sure what type of camera u have but if possible I would like to see as close a pic as possible of the leads. What did u use to power them? Why selling? How Old? Original owner? Yes, I am interested so I am not asking u to just waste your time and I am sure any buyer would appreciate such pictures.
I can send you pics. Pm me your number or email so I can send pics. I have no Multi meter sorry. I had a Fosgate T1000.4 on them. Selling the car and removed all audio equipment out of it. They are about 4 mths old. And yes I am the original owner.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.