Box design for 2X Sundown SA 8 V.2s

Participant count
  • Participant list

KPs02FX4

Hello out there, I'm looking to buy a ported box design (or actual box shipped) for 2X Sundown SA 8 V2s. I would like the box to be tuned around 36hz. It's going to be under the rear seat of a 2002 FORD F-150 Extended cab (XLT). Front facing is what I'm looking for, I don't mind if the box sticks out from under the seat about 1-1.5 inches to fit. I have that awful middle hump and would like the subs to be on each side of it but not all the way. If they both need to be on same side so be it lol dimensions 13"DEEP. 54" LONG 8"high.

thanks a lot.

Why such high porting with the SA-8 V-2's? You might as well just got with the Version 1's. The improvements were made in the 35hz and below range. Doesnt make any sense. Its like buying a fast car (SA-8), then putting on a SuperCharger (Version 2), and then putting a sock in the intake.

If you are set with that high of tuning, save your money and go with the Version 1's bro. You wont be gaining anything out of getting the newer version. Thats not where the improvements were focused on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.