Box Confirmation please

The FU isn't any louder because you are barely tickling it with 400w or so.
i won't lie i'd love to hear it in my car with few hundred more watts to test that idea.. but like i said took forever to break in the pioneer since i only drove 1800 miles in 8 months.. so still hope fu will get louder around christmas lol..

I think YOUR on the pipe...
a346147eb559a5ada23ae25da8e7b3ef--weed-humor-smoke-weed.jpg

OMG You guys are funny!

So why would you think its not going to be any better?

Going from a cheap 150w, 4ohm sub in a poorly designed ported box, to a 600w, 2ohm sub, in a (hopefully) properly designed ported box. How could this NOT be better?

I'm not looking for life alternating bass here, I don't need SPL, and prefer a little more Q.

But a happy mix of both will be nice. - Just a average joe enjoying a little music yeah know...

QmaNFp.jpg

9vqIK2.jpg

bK5EtX.jpg

hCw0A1.jpg

pXsbqk.jpg

Anyone?.. this is 1.8ft3 with a 4" round port... Looks good to me... lol... just trying to help... round over the port ends to reduce turbulence and you'll be fine

Anyone?.. this is 1.8ft3 with a 4" round port... Looks good to me... lol... just trying to help... round over the port ends to reduce turbulence and you'll be fine
Thanks Shedder, I can't completely read the graphs, so I'll take your word for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Cheers!

Thanks Shedder, I can't completely read the graphs, so I'll take your word for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Cheers!
That's no problem man... if you give it time others may weigh in as well... to read the graphs... cntrl+scroll... that'll zoom in or out

That's no problem man... if you give it time others may weigh in as well... to read the graphs... cntrl+scroll... that'll zoom in or out
No, no, you don't understand, I can "see" the graphs, I just can't "read" them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I kinda understand what the graphs represent... just not completely. (It's just a bunch of numbers, but I'm learning!)

No, no, you don't understand, I can "see" the graphs, I just can't "read" them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gifI kinda understand what the graphs represent... just not completely. (It's just a bunch of numbers, but I'm learning!)
Me too!.. after +25 years no less... gotcha

If you're looking for blueprints or technical drawings I can't help... I can model Specific subs to your power tho... throw out some recommendations and let others weigh in... I've done it plenty of times before... I use Winisd and Torres.

OMG You guys are funny!
So why would you think its not going to be any better?

Going from a cheap 150w, 4ohm sub in a poorly designed ported box, to a 600w, 2ohm sub, in a (hopefully) properly designed ported box. How could this NOT be better?

I'm not looking for life alternating bass here, I don't need SPL, and prefer a little more Q.

But a happy mix of both will be nice. - Just a average joe enjoying a little music yeah know...
Gramps is a self centered moron that thinks he knows everything. He hijacks everyone's threads and makes the discussion about his setup. Just ignore the advice he gives because it's full of bad information.

Gramps is a self centered moron that thinks he knows everything. He hijacks everyone's threads and makes the discussion about his setup. Just ignore the advice he gives because it's full of bad information.
No comment... last time I did I got censored!.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.