Box building programs

Participant count
  • Participant list
You could be Steve Jobs, but unless you know what's going on in a box, no program will be of any help to you. You need to learn how loudspeakers work (books and articles), THEN get into programs.

Could I PERSONALLY design one? Yes, because it's what I do. However, unless you know what you're looking at, any program really isn't going to be much help to you. Besides getting the LDC, I suggest just downloading WinISD and tooling around a bit and see if you can't teach yourself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

On an unrelated note, what's the weather up there in WI right now? We're gonna be getting a lovely snow system tomorrow which they're blaming on MI and y'all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Thanks for the help. LOL @ the weather. It was a brisk -2 this morning, and a 9 as we speak, we are also suppose to get snow tomorrow, blows! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

one suggestion when it comes to winISD is that you go trough the help menu on getting started and then go to their forum and ask questions or search your question there or here. im sure just about everything has been asked already, but it will be a great way to get started on enclosure designing, but i still recommend getting all the equations and play with them some, so you can see the why is it that the program does what it does. that will also help you build better and more accurate enclosures.

laters

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.