Box build for TC-3000 in a 95 eclipse

on1wheel01
10+ year member

Bang A Lang
Building this for a guy he has a 15" TC-3000 going in a 95 eclipse sub up port back. 35..75" wide 14" high(including the double baffle) and 17" deep. 2.78 cubic feet tuned to 33.5hz. 16" of port per cube. Should be pretty loud. going to be painted coal gray and have rounded edges.

tcboxbuild.jpg

tcboxbuild1.jpg

tcboxbuild2.jpg

Well most of the construction is finished, it sure does take some time to build these. Whats left is 1 more 45. Then with the top plates cutting out the circles. The cut out is 14 1/8 for the sub. I imagine i cut that out of both plates correct(for the double baffle)?

tcboxbuild3.jpg

tcboxbuild4.jpg

tcboxbuild5.jpg

Na it's tight but there is room.

tcboxbuildbracing.jpg

tcboxbuildtop.jpg

tcboxbuildflushed.jpg

tcboxbuildrounded.jpg

And one I just finished up well built 2 of them but only a shot of 1

bostonbox.jpg

Watcha guys think so far? Next is filler for screw holes and primer.

Na it's tight but there is room.

tcboxbuildbracing.jpg

tcboxbuildtop.jpg

tcboxbuildflushed.jpg

tcboxbuildrounded.jpg

And one I just finished up well built 2 of them but only a shot of 1

bostonbox.jpg

Watcha guys think so far? Next is filler for screw holes and primer.

Looks great as always man. Your building skill is quite remarkable

And not to threadjack but:

I still haven't gotten my amp yet :/

But I'm awaiting a PM for another //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'll also be picking up 4 credence 10's. Any chance you got a 6" aero port?? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.