Box advice for 2 PG Ti 10d's

Participant count
  • Participant list

91d1

Ca
Hi, I've got some questions on which size and type of box I should build. Since this would be my first box (newbie) I would like to build a sealed box. The Ti 10d's have an Fs of 27.9 hertz and a Qes of .457, with that information would these subs perform well in a sealed box? According to the manual for the subs it says .55 for musical and .3 for spl, I am assuming this refers to cubic feet, right? Also do these numbers account for the subwoofers displacement? are these numbers for internal displacement? Also if I use polyfill should I make the dimensions slightly smaller? with two of these driver should I use 1" mdf?

The manual says these subs can handle 450 watts rms, but with a bigger enclosure should I give them less. I am looking for an sq setup and I’m wondering if the .55 musical volume from the manual would be good?

Thanks in advance,

Neal

yes i am looking for a box for mine too, but they are SVC. is this a good box for it, the subs will be getting 350rms each.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14945&item=5707604601

I was looking at that box too, seems like it would be a good match for the Ti's. One problem I have with it though is that the demensions don't add up to .66 cuft like they're suppose.

Hey, i cant answer your question but i have been running 2 ti10s with 600rms a piece daily for almost a year now pounding them and they can take it like nothing. They are also in a 1.7cu ft enclosure. (.85 each)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.