boston SPG555-2 and passive radiator

king nothing
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
illinois
Item(s) for Sale:

Boston SPG555-2 sub and matching passive radiator

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Boston oval sub. 2 ohm. 9/10 condition. will be shipped in original box with packing

Matching passive radiator. 7/10 condition. Has a bad scuff in the surround that is fairly deep but does not go all the way through. Also have original packaging

Price:

SPG555 $337 shipped

radiator $60 shipped

together $384 shipped

Prices are OBO but please remember this thing is heavy and shipping is going to take a chunk out of the bottom line. Local pickup would be awesome and would include a box I built for them

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prices are shipped in the lower 48. No sales outside the lower 48

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Still have this. Wish I could use it but I can't fit it in my truck. 275 shipped for the sub and radiator. No, I will not sell the radiator seperately unless I sell the sub first. Also would trade for a processor with speaker level inputs (ms8, 3sixty, audiocontrol, etc) Plus or minus cash depending on value

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.