Boss install

Honestly, the best place too fit that mammoth is in the hood air duct if you have one, the fact you won't even need that much power wire and ground wire is almost unbeatable, plus what are air ducts made for? That's right air. Gotta keep that beast cool.

So you could ask stupid questions.
Hey Mr less than 100 posts, are you gonna contribute to this forum or continue "following me around" on here making stupid ******* derogatory remarks everytime I post a reply? That's what 10 year olds do. Are you 10? Grow the **** up.

Hey Mr less than 100 posts, are you gonna contribute to this forum or continue "following me around" on here making stupid ******* derogatory remarks everytime I post a reply? That's what 10 year olds do. Are you 10? Grow the **** up.
I believe you should take your own advice. Why do you feel the need to be such a smart ass to anyone who asks a question here. The fact that you think post count on a forum matters is very interesting.

I believe you should take your own advice. Why do you feel the need to be such a smart ass to anyone who asks a question here. The fact that you think post count on a forum matters is very interesting.
Tf you talking about? I'm not the only one. Are you done with me?

You must be young if you can't stand ******** people....

Post counts means something. It means I'm contributing to the forum, helping people troubleshoot, speaker help, sub help, amp help. But since you'd rather TRY and criticize me instead, you can't see those things. And I'm pretty sure when other people read this, they're gonna think to themselves what a couple of douchebags....fighting like kids on the internet.

Tf you talking about? I'm not the only one. Are you done with me?
You must be young if you can't stand ******** people....

Post counts means something. It means I'm contributing to the forum, helping people troubleshoot, speaker help, sub help, amp help. But since you'd rather TRY and criticize me instead, you can't see those things. And I'm pretty sure when other people read this, they're gonna think to themselves what a couple of douchebags....fighting like kids on the internet.
You get quite bent out of shape over the simplest things don't you. Its funny how those that go around being a smart ass constantly trying to ridicule others end up being the ones with the thinnest skin. It's funny you think that I follow you around. I guess you will have to come up with someway of marking the threads you've read or replied in so that I know I'm not allowed to enter.

You get quite bent out of shape over the simplest things don't you. Its funny how those that go around being a smart ass constantly trying to ridicule others end up being the ones with the thinnest skin. It's funny you think that I follow you around. I guess you will have to come up with someway of marking the threads you've read or replied in so that I know I'm not allowed to enter.
Dude shut the **** up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Johnfin

Johnfin
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef