Boss Audio Mp3-34600r ?

newdavid
10+ year member

usa
does anyone know if this HU is worth buying?

ISO DIN MOUNTING

MOTORIZED, SLIDE-DOWN

FULL DETACHABLE FRONT PANEL

5 VOLT PREAMP OUTPUT

OVERSIZED, ANIGRAFX DISPLAY

ILLUMINATED CONTROL BUTTONS

DUAL COLOR ILLUMINATION

PLL SYNTHESIZED TUNER

SWITCHABLE USA/EUROPE/ASIA RADIO FREQUENCIES

30 STATION PRESETS

QUARTZ DIGITAL CLOCK

PERSONAL TEXT MESSAGE (PTM)

CD MUTE FUNCTION

TRACK REPEAT

INTRO SCAN

1 BIT D/A CONVERTER

8X OVERSAMPLING

MP3/CD-R/CD-RW COMPATIBLE

ID3-TAG COMPATIBLE

WINDOWS MEDIA AUDIO (WMA) TECHNOLOGY

AUX/MOBILE VIDEO INPUT

SUBWOOFER OUTPUT (BASSMAX)

ESP ANTI-SKIP MECHANISM

PRESET EQ RESPONSE CURVES

SEPARATE BASS AND TREBLE

BALANCE AND FADER CONTROLS

DUAL (FRONT AND REAR) RCA OUTPUTS

LOUDNESS

STEREO/MONO & LOCAL/DISTANCE SWITCHES

WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL

OUTPUT POWER: 80W x 4CH

it has some nice features like 80x4 hows the sound quality on it any one?

DON'T make this mistake

edit: on a side note i found it hilarious you bolded "DUAL COLOR ILLUMINATION" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

DON'T make this mistake
edit: on a side note i found it hilarious you bolded "DUAL COLOR ILLUMINATION" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
lol thats actually a cool feature most of the decks out there now (good ones) only have one colour mostly blue and my car has green interior lights my current HU p8mp dosent match my interior lights but i still love it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

just get what please your ears is the best and forget about the eye candy and useless gimmicks :p

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah I do agree that the dual illumination is great, my kenwood mp628 does it, allowed me to match my interior much better than a lot of my older units in previous cars.

Hey,

I installed a BOSS hu 6 months ago for a friend,I must admit the cheap lightweight feel was expected but the tin can SQ was far below my expectations,and to think the person who gave me the car and the radio for me to install as a favor in my driveway for them actually spent about 80 bucks on the horrid POS of a radio at a shopping mall....

I told my friend "Enjoy" your new radio as I shook my head in disgust and waved goodbye

AVOID BOSS and similar audio products,they dont even make good paperweights.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.