Boss 3000 watt amp

91explorerV6
10+ year member

New York
lol before ya'll get your panties in a twist I know this amp is crap I highly doubt if it would hit 1000 watts so I dont need to hear how its crap unless you really feel like telling me in which case I find it very funny so actually if you wanna tell me how bad this amp ***** go ahead n tell away lol with that said The amp is a Boss Rev3000D

Im thinkin about buying it (20 bucks) but in the pictures I noticed that there are three

slots for knife blade fuses but there empty what size would I have to get to replace them and are they hard to find? Also I noticed that where you hook up the remote turn on to the amp instead of having a normal jack it looks like a telephone jack how would I go about hooking that up? also note that there are no manuals or tools or any original equipment coming with the amp just the amp

Find a trash bag, place the amp in the bag,and then proceed to your closest dumpster and dispose. That is how you get rid of crap. oh and get your 20 bucks back
your not going to buy a 500 dollar amp to mesh around with. buy it. it uses the same bass knob as the rockford amps do. and for 20 bucks why not

the telephone jack thingy is probably for the remote bass knob that would normally come with the amp. There should be a regular screw down connection thingy for the remote turn on. Also, sure the boss amp is crap, but certainly not for $20, assuming it works. If it is the PD-3000, it should put out about 350x2 RMS @ 4ohms.

it's the same as the Planet Audio 2500d and the Lanzar Vibe 1200D, but with a different heatsink. some people have found success with the Vibes, so maybe it's O.K.

since it shares boards with the above 2 amps, it should also use 3 30A fuses.

abe m.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Leland800

Find a trash bag, place the amp in the bag,and then proceed to your closest dumpster and dispose. That is how you get rid of crap. oh and get your 20 bucks back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stated that the amp was crap I Just have an extra 20 bucks n feel that it would do better at powereing my polk 10" subwoofers 400 watts each than the 300 wat max pyramid amp wich is probably so overated its not even funny but thank you for reitterating what I already said

its very helpful to hear what I already know lol and just

for the record I havent bought it yet im thinking about it

hehehe your right it was lol.Is this better?My apologies for bad punctuation. lol thnks for checkin the post. You guys reply aweful quick these days dontchya? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.