boss 12" shallow mount need help

What about

Pioneer TS-SW301

12" 1000W 4-Ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer

Amp:Boss Audio CX1100M

1100W Class D Monoblock Power Amplifier With Remote Subwoofer Level Control

I personally don't like to use Boss equipment. Just low end for me.

What is your budget, what are your goals?

Those pioneers are decent.

i want to spend 400 and lower

i have a chevy 89 single cab standerd and the only subs that will fit is shallow mount

and all i want is some bass

i had two sony xploids 12" shallow mount but they blew withih 3 weeks

lol @ xplOdEs!

RE was sopost to comeout with new shallowmounts, i was looking into them but they took to long.

i want to spend 400 and loweri have a chevy 89 single cab standerd and the only subs that will fit is shallow mount

and all i want is some bass

i had two sony xploids 12" shallow mount but they blew withih 3 weeks

For 1, you don't need to write in HUGE letters. We can all read the normal text just fine. Second, save your money for equipment that's actually worth spending money on. You looking at the bottom of the line CRAP! Do us all and yourself a favor and don't post anything again until you are talking about something worth talking about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

For 1, you don't need to write in HUGE letters. We can all read the normal text just fine. Second, save your money for equipment that's actually worth spending money on. You looking at the bottom of the line CRAP! Do us all and yourself a favor and don't post anything again until you are talking about something worth talking about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
Don't be a dick. Stop posting ignorance.

Equipment is as good or bad as the install that it is going into. You don't need to spend 1,000 dollars on a sub for it to sound good (hell even great).

Post away dude, and ignore anyone saying other wise. You are learning and came to the right place to get the information you need.

Many companies have come out with shallow mounts recently. The most anticipated (IMO) is the stereo integrity BM (someone mentioned the BM above but we are talking about different BM's i'm talking about the newest version). It won't be out till at least 1st quarter. If you need something soon, there are lots of subs. Let us know how much room you have available to you.

My recommendation for you would be a sealed shallow running between 350-500 watts. Check out the classified section for great deals.

I'm taking it you have a cd player already?

I'm not backing this website (i have never bought from them although I know people have with no problem)

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=120&mfg_account_ID=&sort=account_name

But there are a bunch of different shallow mounts.

Don't be a dick. Stop posting ignorance.
Equipment is as good or bad as the install that it is going into. You don't need to spend 1,000 dollars on a sub for it to sound good (hell even great).

Post away dude, and ignore anyone saying other wise. You are learning and came to the right place to get the information you need.

Many companies have come out with shallow mounts recently. The most anticipated (IMO) is the stereo integrity BM (someone mentioned the BM above but we are talking about different BM's i'm talking about the newest version). It won't be out till at least 1st quarter. If you need something soon, there are lots of subs. Let us know how much room you have available to you.

My recommendation for you would be a sealed shallow running between 350-500 watts. Check out the classified section for great deals.

I'm taking it you have a cd player already?

I'm not backing this website (i have never bought from them although I know people have with no problem)

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=120&mfg_account_ID=&sort=account_name

But there are a bunch of different shallow mounts.

x2

I have a Boss amp. It's been running on 1 ohm for a year now, and it's still running as strong as day 1. I went on a 300 mile drive, with the radio on full crank. (Well, 50/62) And it only over-heated right when I got to the place I was going. For a $100 dollar amp throwing out 600 watts at 1-ohm, it's pretty impressive. I'm adding heatsinks to it, and putting some fans around it to help cooling. But, honestly, I have no complaints with how well it's been.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.