Boomsbay and my terrible battery experience.

even if you got a faulty battery you waited to long. i see yout ppint original poster but you gotta understand boomsday sidr. he thought you got a battery and were happy with it. months later (doesn't matter if it was one or ten months) its your job the first few days an itemcomes in to test it and make sure it works. work, family, your grandma did (etc) is no excuse not to check your getting your moneys worth of something. you didn't make sure it was working right away. its just sounds to shady for a seller to beilieve months later you had a problem thats 100% the sellers fault. you dont deserve a refund. even if you got a bad battery you should have to take this loss.

I took my Sears Platinum into Sears a couple months ago (3 years old). They load tested it, it was bad, they handed me a new one. This is why you buy batteries locally from a walk-in store. Sears or O'Reiley's will be able to honor a warranty.

I took my Sears Platinum into Sears a couple months ago (3 years old). They load tested it, it was bad, they handed me a new one. This is why you buy batteries locally from a walk-in store. Sears or O'Reiley's will be able to honor a warranty.
THIS^^

I have only bought and sold one battery online and it did not work out. Shipping companies are usually not very happy about having to move around 75-100lb boxes and treat them as such.

Oh...and Boomsday is a very respected seller on here. You are not going to get anyone to side with you...more likely you will convince people that they DO NOT want to do business with you.

My advice...Deal with this and eat the "loss". Whatever you paid for it, it is a lot less than you will lose in the long run if people on here do not want to deal with you.

The nearest Sears or O'Reiley Auto Parts is a 3 hour drive, 1 way from where I live. I work everyday so I cant take a day off just to go and buy a battery. I pretty much have to order online.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 months, dead batt, posting now = fail
Doesn't he offer "warranty" with his batteries? If its within that warranty period I don't see anything wrong with posting now.

Would like to see a resolution, but it's a shame that it takes a thread like this to get one.

Like I've said to all the haters. I contacted him a long time ago. I didn't want to post this here and make a conflict or possibly make him look bad in any way. Also. I don't care about what people think about me. Find one negative anywhere about me. All I have is good rep. Read the posts before jumping on the bandwagon

Like I've said to all the haters. I contacted him a long time ago. I didn't want to post this here and make a conflict or possibly make him look bad in any way. Also. I don't care about what people think about me. Find one negative anywhere about me. All I have is good rep. Read the posts before jumping on the bandwagon
Has this gotten anything resolved?

Doesn't he offer "warranty" with his batteries? If its within that warranty period I don't see anything wrong with posting now.

Would like to see a resolution, but it's a shame that it takes a thread like this to get one.
its a "USED" battery...................

I got one from menards but lost my reciept but I charged it on my card you think theyll still honor my 3 yr warranty its only 2 months old

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dasubmasta

10+ year member
dasubmasta
49022 S.W Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views