Boomsbay and my terrible battery experience.

depends on where you buy it online... i've bought some yellow tops from advanced, and they honored the exchange and refund at the store... deeply dicounted too, think i paid 129.99 each...
**** thats pretty cheap for a yellow top. they are high

The nearest Sears or O'Reiley Auto Parts is a 3 hour drive, 1 way from where I live. I work everyday so I cant take a day off just to go and buy a battery. I pretty much have to order online.
I'd say it may well be worth the drive if you even plan a big investment in batteries.

its a "USED" battery...................
If I were to sell you my Sears battery Sears would still warranty it up to the date punched out on the top of it. I would certainly hope that the price someone would pay on a used battery with no warranty would be low enough that they could afford to throw it away if it failed in a few months.

I got one from menards but lost my reciept but I charged it on my card you think theyll still honor my 3 yr warranty its only 2 months old
I don't know who Menards is, but if you buy a store-brand, it's not like they can say you didn't buy it from them when you take it back to them. Otherwise, your CC company may well be able to find records if the part's store doesn't keep records.

, alot can happen to a batt in 2months.
A very compelling argument to buy something under warranty. Well, pay now or pay later I guess..

I'd say it may well be worth the drive if you even plan a big investment in batteries.

If I were to sell you my Sears battery Sears would still warranty it up to the date punched out on the top of it. I would certainly hope that the price someone would pay on a used battery with no warranty would be low enough that they could afford to throw it away if it failed in a few months.

I don't know who Menards is, but if you buy a store-brand, it's not like they can say you didn't buy it from them when you take it back to them. Otherwise, your CC company may well be able to find records if the part's store doesn't keep records.

A very compelling argument to buy something under warranty. Well, pay now or pay later I guess..

hmm.. i didnt think stores transfered warranties......

and yes agreed, i prefer to buy with warranty most of the time. i bought some 3 dekas g31 105ah each earlier this year and 1 of them actually went bad on my after like idk a month i guess BUT i mean i only payed 170 for all 3 of them, i wasnt expecting a warranty because they were used. i knew they were not brand new

Same thing with interstate. As long as you've got the old battery, they'll honor the warranty/pro-rate (or should) at any dealer.

Same thing with interstate. As long as you've got the old battery, they'll honor the warranty/pro-rate (or should) at any dealer.

Update. Boomsday is not messaging me nor replying to me what so ever.
Looks like that's it then.Imo you should have pushed this issue way earlier if you thought to have received a faulty battery.Not alot you can do now to prove he's in the wrong.Good luck.

Yeah but if this doesn't get fixed I'll bash him everywhere from now on. I wish he lived closer.
Bash away, I will continue to sale plenty batts, all it will take is one person to realize that you have zero knowledge about audio to know better then to listen to you. I told you to ship the Batt back and you refused, so there is nothing else to talk about, and if u lived closer you still wouldn't do sh1t

I like garfield

Bash away, I will continue to sale plenty batts, all it will take is one person to realize that you have zero knowledge about audio to know better then to listen to you. I told you to ship the Batt back and you refused, so there is nothing else to talk about, and if u lived closer you still wouldn't do sh1t

For one I can prove that you said you wouldn't let me get a replacement. All you said was you would give me a discount!? Haha already bought the batt. Discount for what? And if I lived closer I would beat your ***. How I know nothing about audio though is beyond me. Your a lying joke guy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dasubmasta

10+ year member
dasubmasta
49022 S.W Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views