Boomsbay and my terrible battery experience.

The nearest Sears or O'Reiley Auto Parts is a 3 hour drive, 1 way from where I live. I work everyday so I cant take a day off just to go and buy a battery. I pretty much have to order online.
That blows

Doesn't he offer "warranty" with his batteries? If its within that warranty period I don't see anything wrong with posting now.

Would like to see a resolution, but it's a shame that it takes a thread like this to get one.
Yeah maaan the equipment is used and I'd like to offer you a 2 year warranty on it out of pocket. Maybe a month tops.

So are the ones people were buying from "the battery man" and Boomsday was a "rep" for him last time I saw.
Pretty sure that company no longer exists.

In any event based on the facts here. The OP purchased the battery in February. Asked about charging it in April at which point there wasnt any issue after 3 months of use. At that point its already to late to say the product doesnt work when we know for a fact it was working fine as the OP was doing maintenance on the battery and never raised any concern.

Also since when does a used product online get sold with a warranty?

So are the ones people were buying from "the battery man" and Boomsday was a "rep" for him last time I saw.
and you see "the battery man" is no longer a vendor on here anymore....I havnt seen him on here(at least actively posting like he was in sometime). i remeber there was a big heat thread against him, and he was only a vendor for a month. if i recall those were used as well and didnt come with warranty that i can remeber.

if i sold a used batt i MIGHT put a 30 day money back warranty on it, but 7 months? ha, hell even expecting something after 2 months wouldnt happen, alot can happen to a batt in 2months.

Pretty sure that company no longer exists.
In any event based on the facts here. The OP purchased the battery in February. Asked about charging it in April at which point there wasnt any issue after 3 months of use. At that point its already to late to say the product doesnt work when we know for a fact it was working fine as the OP was doing maintenance on the battery and never raised any concern.

Also since when does a used product online get sold with a warranty?
^^^^This... unless you buy a refurb from a online store or something

I got one from menards but lost my reciept but I charged it on my card you think theyll still honor my 3 yr warranty its only 2 months old
Home depot can look at the purchases made just from your card, you should go into CS and ask them if they can.

Yeah i called them they have a special kiosk that you slide your card at and it pulls up every purchase ever made im too fukkin excited for tomorrow i said they should have that everywhere she laughed so hard

^^^^This... unless you buy a refurb from a online store or something
depends on where you buy it online... i've bought some yellow tops from advanced, and they honored the exchange and refund at the store... deeply dicounted too, think i paid 129.99 each...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dasubmasta

10+ year member
dasubmasta
49022 S.W Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views