Boomsbay and my terrible battery experience.

dasubmasta
10+ year member

To start this off, I bought a c&d 135ah batt from him in March, when I got it I put it on the charger to make sure it had a full charge. Well it jumped from 12-15 volts also instantly. Being the Noob I was I thought **** that's normal. But now with my research and experience, I bought a xs power d3100 and never had a problem of anywhere like that. Same charger also. So I contacted boom after buying it and let him know it was a bad battery. His response was that I must have ruined it and there's nothing he can do... This was a while ago and being the good guy that I am I tried to work it out with him. But nothing. Now he won't even reply to my texts or messages on here. If wondering I had a 240 amp alt.

The battery was purchased in Feb 16 2013 via paypal, It was load tested and checked before it left me. The customer got the battery in 100% working condition, he even texted me to let me know how happy he is (I still have all text messages). In April 2013 He texts me asking about how to charge the battery, i go over the basic up keep of AGM batteries with him he purchases the same charger that I have and still have to this day.

June 2013 He texts me and says that his voltage is acting up and he thinks its the battery, He tells me that he redid his grounds and after that he started having voltage drop (I still have the texts)..I tell him that if he ships it back I would get him a replacement, he doesnt ever respond to the message so I assumed he fixed the issue

Aug 2013 He text me and says that I knowinigly sent him a bad battery makes threats, etc ( I ship about 8-12 batteries per day and never one problem) and that he wants a refund, I told him I would exchange the battery if he shipped it back but he has had the batt 7months used and abused it now wants his money back. Not gonna happen..

For one that's when I initially installed the battery and I told you I added another ground point to see if it would help. And also you told me to ship the battery back that I paid for and you would give me a discount on another battery? That sounds fair? You know you sent me a bad battery and your covering your actions up. I've never lied and I have a great reputationfor hhelping others and buying and selling. Ship me another battery and I'll send you this one back.

I will not ship you another battery until the other battery has been received.. Period

The battery was in 100% working order when you received it.. Period

After you even claiming you really had no idea what you where doing a few months later all of a sudden the battery is dead, honestly sounds to me like u overcharged it I still have the text of u saying it was charging in the 15s and I told you that it shouldn't be that high

Have literally sold batts to tons of members on this as well as 7 other sites and not a single problem, and if there was one when I offered you the replacement you wanted a refund

Thats like buying a sub using it for 3 months, messaging the seller and saying the sub has coil rub now but I think I can fix it, then blowing it and asking for a refund months later

No that's like buying a sub with the coil already rubbing and asking for a refund. And I told you I would send it back all you said was you wouldgive me a ddiscount on another battery. Well I want what I overpaid for!

Post the proof of you saying 15v wasn't too high, you keep saying you have proof. Also prove that this battery was 100%? Can you? Did you load test it? Probably not. And why would I trust you'll send me another battery?

Post the proof of you saying 15v wasn't too high, you keep saying you have proof. Also prove that this battery was 100%? Can you? Did you load test it? Probably not. And why would I trust you'll send me another battery?
Because this man has sold to almost every god damn person who has wanted a car battery on the internet.

Get your shit together and accept the fact that you fucked up.

You're dense lol, you messed up, accept it.

I have dealt with Boomsday several times and had nothing but awesome experiences with him. I think you fkd up and now are trying to get someone else to pay for it. Now I expect Boomsday will just post your texts and his load test results and you can go away.

im not taking sides, but he said that "it shouldnt be that high".....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dasubmasta

10+ year member
dasubmasta
49022 S.W Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views