BMW 3 Series- JL W7-1000/1

Misc011-2.jpg

SOOOO Sexxxyyy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

And the plexi would prevent scuffing the amp too. Not saying it's bad without it, I see a lot of setups like that, and I like the look, but I know I use the **** out of my trunk. And something to safeguard my amps would be ideal.

btw how did it sound? hittin nice?
Sounds really good actually. I was impressed. I mean, I drive around all day listening to an 18" BTL behind my head and I really enjoyed not only the sound of it but really the output as well. I mean, its doesnt feel nearly as loud as my btl obviously but it is very smooth and gives the ear drums a nice tickle. Awesome sounding driver.

In comparion to the 15" L7 that I installed in a diffent car, this honestly feels stronger and has more authority while sounding better doing it. The L7 could yield more output though in a different enclosure.

that looks really good man. thanks for staying awake and putting up the pictures.
NP //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

And the plexi would prevent scuffing the amp too. Not saying it's bad without it, I see a lot of setups like that, and I like the look, but I know I use the **** out of my trunk. And something to safeguard my amps would be ideal.
Yeah I told him I could do something cool with it and even put a BMW logo etched into it or something, he didnt really want to mess with it though. Hes got some other things he wants me to do to it as well down the road so maybe Ill have more pics some other time.

I ended up not even using any velcro it wasnt even needed and I didnt want it to mess up the suede.

Misc020-1.jpg

As you can see in this pic, the fit is perfect. The false floor is really tight, it couldnt be any better.

Misc022-1.jpg

You can kinda tell in this pic how the box sits in at the far end of the trunk. Its also really tight between the wheel wells, just with it pushed in it would take a pretty hard hit to knock anything loose.

You could get wicked in this car and nothings goin anywhere //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Nice and clean:) Is he running off stock headunit? or?
Yup, the stock BMW stereo isnt too bad. Hes not a bass head by any means and the sub blends in very well, its not over powered feeling at all.

The car is a lease btw so nothing could be modified too much. Hes only gonna have this car for another 6 months or so and then hes thinking about getting a little bit older M3.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.