Sundown 1500d's installed!

mazzasec
5,000+ posts

Banned
ATL
Thanks to DBDESIGNSELITE for doing the install for me! Hes an awsome guy! Its just temporary for now. We started working on it at 12am didnt finish til about 3 30am! He will be building a box for either 3 15"s or 2 18"s for me. Right now there powering 2 DC sound lab level4 15"s!

100_3464.jpg

100_3465.jpg

100_3466.jpg

I did this amp!

100_3463.jpg

Finished at 3:30 in the morning. lol It was a late night install. How many people do you know that will install at 11:00 at night?

Temporary install. Just to test the new 1500d's out. They are currently at 2 ohms each.

STRAP DEM BISHES ASAP

Looks clean.....Looks like explorer my year too.....any numbers?

I know DB has a TL
Ya seen your explorer mines an 04. I cant seem to get that gas cap flex like you do! But I did a 155.6 on the A/C with 2 level4 15"s of a zx2500 at 1ohm

STRAP DEM BISHES ASAP

Looks clean.....Looks like explorer my year too.....any numbers?

I know DB has a TL
No TL testing at 3:30 in the morning. lol
The new build im hoping he will post. It not bad for a test install. Just not as clean as i wanted it to be. To **** late at night for all that ****.

cool man cool. I just got back in town tonight. How was that show guys? Alex is doing your box huh? dang I was wanting to build this awesome box

Ya seen your explorer mines an 04. I cant seem to get that gas cap flex like you do! But I did a 155.6 on the A/C with 2 level4 15"s of a zx2500 at 1ohm
Yehhh get that thing on a TL.....i can do prolly a 60 on A/C....in all honesty ha

Looks nice though...any shots of the box from back?

And comeon DB....3:30 is PERFECT time for metering

Meter in driver kick all sealed up.....unless you go to DB Drag, than its all legal

Good luck

cool man cool. I just got back in town tonight. How was that show guys? Alex is doing your box huh? dang I was wanting to build this awesome box

The show was actually postponed til late July. Plenty of time for you to ask for work off!

The show was actually postponed til late July. Plenty of time for you to ask for work off!
yup i should be able to make it. So what kind of box is he making for you? and Alex if I can help at all let me know man. Its good to be back home

yup i should be able to make it. So what kind of box is he making for you? and Alex if I can help at all let me know man. Its good to be back home
I am either going with 3 15"s or 2 18"S

Nice looking Amps, I must say....Of course I'm loving my 1500D so I'm already partial....And Alex installed my "temp" box today too....Here's what it looks like (Photobucket hasn't let me login ALL day so I had to attach a thumbnail).. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

View attachment 26504987

Hell you are more then welcome to come by when i do the finished build on this vehicle. Ill need all the help i can get sense i am half cripple.
HA that install was done with 1 hand behind my back. Im mean seriously its a 1 handed install. No but if you want to build it you can no matter. If not Ill build it or we can. I will get with you when he comes by again and get you up here as well.

Skip you **** well know im going to meter it after the new substage goes in.

Mazza has some choices he needs to make. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif lol

Nice looking Amps, I must say....Of course I'm loving my 1500D so I'm already partial....And Alex installed my "temp" box today too....Here's what it looks like (Photobucket hasn't let me login ALL day so I had to attach a thumbnail).. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gifView attachment 26504987
dang 15's ported in the trunk thats crazy man lol I like it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.