Binding posts for enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
arizona
Just received the “supreme binding post” from parts express. Really nice. Large and heavy. Larger than I actually thought they would be. Highly recommend for high power subwoofer enclosures.
297D528A-F82B-43C3-A4F6-AF8166F47D84.jpeg

Just received the “supreme binding post” from parts express. Really nice. Large and heavy. Larger than I actually thought they would be. Highly recommend for high power subwoofer enclosures.
[/URL]
View attachment 34615
Nice, I will definitely check these out for my next build. Looks a lot better than those wimpy terminal cups. I just got to the point to where I would use screws for a stud and add ring terminals in the inside.

I did a SMD ring terminal for this last box which is really nicely built. Got it for 16 bucks shipped iirc on eBay. That looks to be decently built and better then some of the other ones I have seen out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...