Bigbassman, Loyd Where are my subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea were all scammers.. i have no use for these subs, neither does loyd so what exactly were our motives?
You tell me. 6 months later and you still have them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Not cool. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

oh yea were all scammers.. i have no use for these subs, neither does loyd so what exactly were our motives?

Since they're now blown, Im sure you dont.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

28.png

Wow... there was no scam. The roundup was done to benefit the audio community. Unfortunate circumstances prevented the return of 3 out of a SLEW of woofers that were *already* returned. If this was a scam, don't you think that Chad and Loyd would have kept some WORKING woofers?!

Yes... it's very unfortunate that this happened. But it looks like Chad has finally located Loyd and will be dropping off the woofers. This thread should be done.

For those that may be able to help I sent him 5 subwoofers for his 12" sub test back in September. This is the last pm I recieved from him on 02/02/07 and I have tried to contact him several times since this with.
Wow... there was no scam. The roundup was done to benefit the audio community. Unfortunate circumstances prevented the return of 3 out of a SLEW of woofers that were *already* returned. If this was a scam, don't you think that Chad and Loyd would have kept some WORKING woofers?!
Yes... it's very unfortunate that this happened. But it looks like Chad has finally located Loyd and will be dropping off the woofers. This thread should be done.
Just curious, what happened to the other 2 woofers?

Just curious, what happened to the other 2 woofers?
Dunno, maybe I got my number wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Either way, looks like Chad found Loyd and is getting it settled.

actually there is more too it then security //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif it's a fun job cause you basically have control off evrything kinda. you make your own decisions on safeguarding company assets, and detcting suspicious activity, and **** like that. about 80% of the losses at the store is due to theft so most of my time deals with theft. it's more in trying to prevent it, then running around catching criminals, but it's always fun catching a crook //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
just out of curiosity where do you work? i was thinking about applying for that position somewhere, forget the place though

Yeah he was. He is making fun of someone that said they are broke by posting a job that pays in the 70's. I make twice that and each lunch at the house. Today was actually a ham and cheese sandwich. I do that because I can't afford to eat out. Just thought it was gay that he said that about lilmaniac.
If you truely do this to save money, then good for you.

You guys really do know how to get your age across a computer screen. And as far as salaries, look at your location as opposed to mine. Who gives a **** about what who makes. My intention was to make it evidently clear that regardless of income, people may not be able to afford things. I am glad that you have a good job and work from home. Now buy a hood for that car in your AV.
I'm not saying it's the middle mans fault, he really got the shaft on this deal. Apparently Loyd is not a true friend or he would have resolved this a long time ago even if the subs were junk.

My question is, how can you not have $150 to do the right thing (how heavy are these subs that they cost $150 to send back)? If you can buy car audio (not needed) but not scrounge up $150 there is something wrong w/ your priorities.

Middleman;

You really should take Loyd to court to get your $$ back or take it out of his a$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...