Big 3 / Civic Si / Photos

I have an 06 Honda civic, non Si and god I wish I could have afforded the Si. The only upside to my car is wonderful gas mileage. hahaha
**** right, i had a 2002 civic ex, great gas mileage.

I've driven a EX coupe and I was really impressed with the comfort of the car. The suspension was forgiving, the clutch was light, and the steering was effortless. I'm paying $52.00 a tank (310 miles/29 MPG/11 gallon tank) and sometimes I wish I had the EX. I envy your car.
man i am screwed no matter what, i have an injen cai, buddy club race header, buddy club pro-spec exhaust, esmm, hondata img, and i burn gas like no other. then again when you run rich, car backfires a lot. but at random occasions, when i am punching it, and when i left go of the gas at an high rpm, my car shoots out flames lol.

but the good thing is this is my weekend car. i have a beater for the weekdays.

I've driven a EX coupe and I was really impressed with the comfort of the car. The suspension was forgiving, the clutch was light, and the steering was effortless. I'm paying $52.00 a tank (310 miles/29 MPG/11 gallon tank) and sometimes I wish I had the EX. I envy your car.
I pay 45 dollars a tank and I can fill up every 2 weeks. The handling the car has is something I was fairly impressed with. Of course going from driving a truck for years to a car, I would think anything feels good. I barley turn it and it's just instant vrrrrrrooom. hahaha.

**** right, i had a 2002 civic ex, great gas mileage.

man i am screwed no matter what, i have an injen cai, buddy club race header, buddy club pro-spec exhaust, esmm, hondata img, and i burn gas like no other. then again when you run rich, car backfires a lot. but at random occasions, when i am punching it, and when i left go of the gas at an high rpm, my car shoots out flames lol.

I don't have anything done to my car, don't think it's worth it really.

Running catless with do that to you. Your car sounds pretty bass ass quick though. I gotta check out some of your threads.

Raiders **** lol!! jk good luck with Javon walker he ****** here
Hopefully we can get something done with our recent acquisitions. He's already had a run in with the law, so he's a perfect fit for the Oakland Raiders haha.

What kind of camera you got? SLR? Pics look amazing.
The camera is a Nikon D70s. Thank you for the comment. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

A good place for your passive crossovers is outside of your car, not installed.
My cousin gave me two Diamond Audio D5 amps and a SoundStream processor, so who knows Mr. Bang. Active is more of a reality for me now. Always good to see you homie.

install looks clean....was your 1st 2 pics shot in HDR? i was wondering do you still build boxes?
First 3 and the engine bay shots are HDR. I tried to make them as naturalistic as possible although I do love the colors. Good eye //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I CAN still build boxes, but I prefer to do so within my circle of friends and family. Always good to see Bay Area folks on CA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.