Beware of overclock

and his reaction was priceless
"Oh wow"

lol nice one BuddyLee but the jokes on you, clown
after thorough investigation and search the evidence does seem to point at buddylee being guilty of scamming and fraud and wrong imprisonment of the defendant overclock. BUT he is innocent until proven guilty!

I really hope nothing like this ever happens to me. Odds are the mail guys took it. Someone labeled it car amp? That's really close to saying "cash inside"

I'm sure a dishonest postal worker just HAPPENED to see this PARTICULAR box, just HAPPENED to have a similar sized pave block laying around handy. [emoji57]

i guess ill start labeling my stuff "canine *****" doubt anyone will want to steal that shit. (no pun intended)

WTF FECES is blocked!?!?! its a fucking scientific term!

Wow... This has become 8 pages of ppl's speculation and $0.02... smh... At any rate I posted this thread to try and help/warn this community so that this didn't happen to someone else. I made the mistake of going against my better judgement and dealing with a person, online, who couldn't provide me ANY references whatsoever and I wound up getting burnt. Regardless of whether or not it was Overclock, or the postal service, I'm SURE that if I'd been dealing with someone here who had some legitimate refs and experience in these matters THIS NEVER would've happened. I mean even I know not to LABEL a fkn package with it's ACTUAL CONTENTS!!? But that's besides the point, if you get nothing from this thread, other than your desire for drama fulfilled, at the very least take this as a lesson to NEVER do business online with someone who can't provide any refs. And for all the clowns that seem to think they're the Judge and jury here, and the jokers that feel like my reaction wasn't up to their "standards", and for those who simply feel like it's their place to throw in their $0.02, I say this: This will be the ONLY time I acknowledge you, the TRUTH needs no defense, what happens in the dark will ALWAYS come into the light, if you haven't walked in my shoes don't ASSUME to know how I will react... and last but most certainly not least, gfy's.

I'm sure a dishonest postal worker just HAPPENED to see this PARTICULAR box, just HAPPENED to have a similar sized pave block laying around handy. [emoji57]
You serious man ?? You don't carry a Pavestone paver with you lol.

brb gonna go contact Jacob Fuller and tell him not to put the subwoofer model and impedance on his packaging anymore as I don't want USPS to replace my subwoofer with a paver block.

Wow... This has become 8 pages of ppl's speculation and $0.02... smh... At any rate I posted this thread to try and help/warn this community so that this didn't happen to someone else. I made the mistake of going against my better judgement and dealing with a person, online, who couldn't provide me ANY references whatsoever and I wound up getting burnt. Regardless of whether or not it was Overclock, or the postal service, I'm SURE that if I'd been dealing with someone here who had some legitimate refs and experience in these matters THIS NEVER would've happened. I mean even I know not to LABEL a fkn package with it's ACTUAL CONTENTS!!? But that's besides the point, if you get nothing from this thread, other than your desire for drama fulfilled, at the very least take this as a lesson to NEVER do business online with someone who can't provide any refs. And for all the clowns that seem to think they're the Judge and jury here, and the jokers that feel like my reaction wasn't up to their "standards", and for those who simply feel like it's their place to throw in their $0.02, I say this: This will be the ONLY time I acknowledge you, the TRUTH needs no defense, what happens in the dark will ALWAYS come into the light, if you haven't walked in my shoes don't ASSUME to know how I will react... and last but most certainly not least, gfy's.
You realize you have 0 feedback here as well? Your saying dont trust yourself?

For what its worth this site will not put up with scammers. Threads like this bring out the pitchfork crew and they will harass both of you until one of you grows the balls to admit your wrong.

You realize you have 0 feedback here as well? Your saying dont trust yourself?
For what its worth this site will not put up with scammers. Threads like this bring out the pitchfork crew and they will harass both of you until one of you grows the balls to admit your wrong.
Like, the amish? They're some hard hitters, amhik.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date