Beware of overclock

Well, after making my apology, and going out of my way to try to renege my PP complaint against him, AND working with Canada Post to make sure he got his insurance money, the little POS wound up ripping me off anyway! He not only received FULL recompense from the insurance company BUT he also received and kept the $200 that I sent him through PP. The last time I heard from him was right after he got the insurance money, he txt me and lmk that he'd received it. Which in hindsight, I guess was his way of saying, "Haha! You're BURNT ay!"? Soooo yeeaaaaahhh.... That Overclock is a GREAT GUY and hella trustworthy too! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif lol! I don't even care anymore, it was beginning to take up more than $200 worth of my time, so fug it.

Wait so if he got insurance money shouldnt you have aswell? How did he end up with insurance money AND refund from you while your assed out amp AND money? Should insurance give you the funds also? Well that wasnt what i expected:confused:

Wait so if he got insurance money shouldnt you have aswell? How did he end up with insurance money AND refund from you while your assed out amp AND money? Should insurance give you the funds also? Well that wasnt what i expected:confused:
Unless the come to the conclusion that buddy got the amp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote name='els1989']Unless the come to the conclusion that buddy got the amp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

No. The insurance claim was his and his alone. But paypal was supposed to hold the funds until the outcome of the insurance claim. So once the insurance company finished their investigation and found there was no foul play on our end, they took responsibility and paid him, at which time paypal should have released my funds back to me. But when we got to that point paypal suddenly told me I wasn't "technically" covered under buyer protection because the $200 sent was part of a 2-part payment. And that in order to get my funds recouped Overclock would have to authorize a refund. But of course he'd already disappeared by then with my $200 and the other $400 from the insurance company. Like i said it really got to a point where pursuing further wasn't worth the $200. But i do kind of wish the insurance company was aware that he robbed them too? Oh and as for paypal i feel like they kinda fkd me too because at the VERY BEGINNING when i first filed the complaint i specifically asked them if i should cancel my credit card payment and they told me "dont worry we'll take care of it, theres no need to contact your credit card company" etc.. etc... and then waited like 3 fkn weeks to magically realize that i wasnt covered under buyer protection because it was a partial payment?! Wtf?! Smh... i was VERY disappointed with the way this whole thing was handled by them and I'll never make a mistake like that again. I should've called my cc company FIRST and cancelled payment immediately. Live and learn.

@adulbrich
I guess it was over your head young bul?

would love to hear from @overclock now for his rebuttal.. unfortunately ---> "Last Activity 05-08-2015"

perhaps BuddyLee was telling the truth after all... or else he's one compulsive, elaborating, dedicated lying son of a b****. Despite what has been said/claimed, I remain strangely skeptical.

Nope
I don't speak French. A?
overclock posted his facebook in here a long time ago im pretty sure, anyone interested in hitting him up and seeing about lowering that reputation?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date