Beware of overclock

OK, so i just created the claim to post canada.

The guy told me that at the customs they pass it through x-rays and that they will be able to tell me if the amp was scanned and passed to the U.S. then we will be able to know

if this dude really scammed me (which i think he did) or if it is USPS/Post Canada

They told me it can take up to 10 business days so i will keep you guys updated

So you have never met him in person only Via text ? If so please explain judging someone through a screen of a phone.
Its called conversation for a reason, it allows you to get a feel for the person disposition ... i dont need to look into his eyes or read his palm ... dafuc! I spoken to him on the phone and via text .... but i dont feel i need to explain myself too YOU sir

Hey massiveSPL, you would'nt make a unboxing video if your wife/girl told you that a package you'd been waiting for looked like "an accordion"?! Come on man EVEN YOU can't possibly be this ignorant? I got things going on today, I've already taken action regarding this matter and tbh at this point I dont care if Max burnt me or not, because the bottom line is SOMEONE DID?
I feel you on that, a few years ago I bought a RD7500.1. As soon as I saw the box i know the amp was damage. The grab the phone and took pictures. Hope all gets worked out.

Its called conversation for a reason, it allows you to get a feel for the person disposition ... i dont need to look into his eyes or read his palm ... dafuc! I spoken to him on the phone and via text .... but i dont feel i need to explain myself too YOU sir
Did Buddy say he was a french model too?

Shut up clown. You are a joke, probably in on the scam also. I text and read people over the phone duh I'm so special. Bet you get the catfish special all the time Ronald mcdouchebag

I see you 2 are friends lol ... ok, well i just text a friend of yours Foca ... lets play big boy games now! Meantime children lets stay on topic ... k pumpkin
Which one ? I have lots of friends buddy. I have all day to play games and get paid to do so.

So the french model comment was professional, im not having a conversation with High Schooler ... you two enjoy each others company
So you discriminate against age ??? That's not nice at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date