Beware of overclock

Yup 3 yrs on here, smd, caco, etc etc etc ... and I dont buy or sell from here for a reason ... i just sit back and watch!
What kind of problems have you had here?

I know of at least 1 that you had to deal with being on caco.

What kind of problems have you had here? I know of at least 1 that you had to deal with being on caco.
None brotha, i just believe you should pay to play so to speak .. theres alot of wreckless adolescents on here to be honest. If Massive, yoda, E46, Alluato or anyone else i speak to on a regular basis were selling/buying something on here and this happened to them, id be all over it also ... its sh*t like this that ruins forums/ruins the community. I mean Read this thread ive talked to ppl who are friends with some of these yahoos and they were appalled at their behavior. Everyone knows i sell grade A for cheap, now after reading through this there 7 less ppl id EVER deal with on here, caco, smd, .... period! Amd for what cause they like to hear themselves talk? I look at friends, feedback, where ppl live and sh*t like this when dealing ... smfh!

Since its a custom declaration guys i need to write what is in the box, if they scan it and it ain't what i write it was, then I can get in trouble.

Also i should have really asked for a signature

Looks like it was part of his scam

7qPd6PM.jpg

None brotha, i just believe you should pay to play so to speak .. theres alot of wreckless adolescents on here to be honest. If Massive, yoda, E46, Alluato or anyone else i speak to on a regular basis were selling/buying something on here and this happened to them, id be all over it also ... its sh*t like this that ruins forums/ruins the community. I mean Read this thread ive talked to ppl who are friends with some of these yahoos and they were appalled at their behavior. Everyone knows i sell grade A for cheap, now after reading through this there 7 less ppl id EVER deal with on here, caco, smd, .... period! Amd for what cause they like to hear themselves talk? I look at friends, feedback, where ppl live and sh*t like this when dealing ... smfh!
You also said homeboy was such a good dude lol. So you are vendor who does not post but instead " watches " kinda like a Facebook stalker. Wow so cool. Who cares if you won'tt sell to 7 people on here. I hope I am one of them people. Where is my text at big boy games ????

Personally, I wouldn't buy from odinshammer. Seems like a scammer.

Hopefully he won't sell to me either, because I'm a "wreckless adolescent"

You spelled reckless wrong :fyi: @odinshammer;

You don't have to be incredibly specific when describing stuff; might be diff. in Canada, but I send boat seat covers to Canada all the time and simply put "vinyl" for a description. Usually put the value well below what it's really worth as well. They really don't seem to give a ****. YOu could probably get away with "radio" or something less enticing than "amplifier". Seeing that then feeling how heavy it is, at some point someone who knows there's $$$ in that box noticing is a foregone conclusion.

Since its a custom declaration guys i need to write what is in the box, if they scan it and it ain't what i write it was, then I can get in trouble.
Also i should have really asked for a signature

Looks like it was part of his scam

7qPd6PM.jpg

[quote name='adulbrich']Personally, I wouldn't buy from odinshammer. Seems like a scammer.

Hopefully he won't sell to me either, because I'm a "wreckless adolescent"

You spelled reckless wrong :fyi: @odinshammer;[/QUOTE]

Bro ohammer is not a scammer, your young still, u will learn he's an OG.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date