Beware of overclock

From now on I think everyone should video record detailed and careful un-boxing and weigh of their new product. My sub is coming in tomorrow and that's what i'm going to do. I'm not saying you should expect to be scammed, but it's good to have a defense

well this escalated alot in less then 24 hours lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

Thank you sir, very good ... need mind you BuddyLee was in contact with me the whole time! Kudos to you sir thats hiw you prove yourself ... overlock is a pos!
18 post in 3 years. now you come around. i say someone has 2 accounts. that vid was b.s. and i dont care whos at fault....could have been customs. but i think you would have a harder time sending a **** paver then anything...and who writes amp on the notes that was a big mistake on any part. thats what the notes on paypal are for....all this **** needs to die. i plan on buying many things on here while im in the game and i dont need this bull. bad thing is that paypal dont cares whos right. they are going to give the money back... but what ever the case is just remember that this could be opened as a feds case if they see fit. paypal is a bank....i hope justice is given.

From now on I think everyone should video record detailed and careful un-boxing and weigh of their new product. My sub is coming in tomorrow and that's what i'm going to do. I'm not saying you should expect to be scammed, but it's good to have a defense
the problem will not have been so bad if customs didnt have to a party..... if you can i would get high priced things left at the building so you could send it right back if there is a problem plus the weight can be checked there..... both of my inlaws have been working at ups for over 25 years...so if need be they can look into anything. and i ship free

You realize you have 0 feedback here as well? Your saying dont trust yourself?
For what its worth this site will not put up with scammers. Threads like this bring out the pitchfork crew and they will harass both of you until one of you grows the balls to admit your wrong.
I do realize that, BUT .... I CAN, and HAVE, and WILL CONTINUE TO be able to PROVIDE REFERENCES of/for my online transactions. Just because I don't have a feedback score HERE doesn't mean MY NAME doesn't have feedback? Let's be real here, this site is NOTHING like CACO or SMD!? Any Joe-Shmoe can get on here and post whatever the heck they want FS/FT it's a freakin breeding ground for scumbags! It's the car audio version of fkn Craigslist! You're a mod here right?.... where were you when this POS was posting pics of my children and sh IN A NEGATIVE FEED BACK THREAD?! I mean come on!.. Wtf kind of site has this become? You're not a fkn "MODERATOR" you're just ANOTHER FKN $0.02'er!!! Smh.... I'm done.... PM me if this prick ever gets the xrays back from customs PROVING he fkn sent me what I PAID FOR and I'll come back in here and make a PUBLIC APOLOGY and eat this entire thread... Until then Dragon, FCK U and "The pitchfork crew"!!!

wow, and odinhammer said you were such a trustworthy & nice fella. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Youre right, this place isnt like smd or caco. This place was here first and doesnt cost money to sell ****.

People can actually post in others feedback threads like this one here without getting infractions and getting banned.

I do realize that, BUT .... I CAN, and HAVE, and WILL CONTINUE TO be able to PROVIDE REFERENCES of/for my online transactions. Just because I don't have a feedback score HERE doesn't mean MY NAME doesn't have feedback? Let's be real here, this site is NOTHING like CACO or SMD!? Any Joe-Shmoe can get on here and post whatever the heck they want FS/FT it's a freakin breeding ground for scumbags! It's the car audio version of fkn Craigslist! You're a mod here right?.... where were you when this POS was posting pics of my children and sh IN A NEGATIVE FEED BACK THREAD?! I mean come on!.. Wtf kind of site has this become? You're not a fkn "MODERATOR" you're just ANOTHER FKN $0.02'er!!! Smh.... I'm done.... PM me if this prick ever gets the xrays back from customs PROVING he fkn sent me what I PAID FOR and I'll come back in here and make a PUBLIC APOLOGY and eat this entire thread... Until then Dragon, FCK U and "The pitchfork crew"!!!
I am a mod. Did you notice the thread you bought the amp from didnt follow the classified rules with having username/date in the picture? I know you did because a senior member mentioned it in the thread before you made your post about not being able to trust Overclock because he was new. You should have reported it instead of broke the rules and purchased it. As far as Im concerned even if you arent the scammer your just as much to blame. There is a reason that rule is in place and its to protect self entitled brats like yourself.

Nobody knew they were your kids until you said something about it. You seem like a stand up guy so far. In my experience 10 times out of 10 the one who starts the name calling first is the scammer. Sounds like you should go pay for a membership somewhere else. At this rate you wont last long here either.

i'm saying expect to be scammed, take all precautions and dont deal with high dollar 300+ equipment online.

Youre right, this place isnt like smd or caco. This place was here first and doesnt cost money to sell ****.People can actually post in others feedback threads like this one here without getting infractions and getting banned.
But the few dollars you pay to sell on Caco weeds out the scammers because scammers are to **** cheap to pay to scam ppl on Caco... So your right, this site is nothing like Caco because Caco doesn't have all the free scumbags!

But the few dollars you pay to sell on Caco weeds out the scammers because scammers are to **** cheap to pay to scam ppl on Caco... So your right, this site is nothing like Caco because Caco doesn't have all the free scumbags!
There's more buyer beware threads on caco where you pay to sell stuff. How does that make sense if the few dollar membership helps?

It doesn't help weed out scammers, it probably gives ant more money.

I have never paid a single dime and I'm on Caco all the time. I hardly ever see a beware thread and when I do it's little kids 15-20yr olds not following the rules and get screwed over. You can't fix stupid

I've never paid either, because I was a member before Patrick sold it and ant started charging to sell stuff.

Beware threads are pretty rare here now too, less than on caco.

18 post in 3 years. now you come around. i say someone has 2 accounts. that vid was b.s. and i dont care whos at fault....could have been customs. but i think you would have a harder time sending a **** paver then anything...and who writes amp on the notes that was a big mistake on any part. thats what the notes on paypal are for....all this **** needs to die. i plan on buying many things on here while im in the game and i dont need this bull. bad thing is that paypal dont cares whos right. they are going to give the money back... but what ever the case is just remember that this could be opened as a feds case if they see fit. paypal is a bank....i hope justice is given.
Yup 3 yrs on here, smd, caco, etc etc etc ... and I dont buy or sell from here for a reason ... i just sit back and watch!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date