Beware of overclock

how the hell did that concrete block survive that trip from Canada with this little packaging. ud think it would've been in pieces or punched a whole through that box.

how the hell did that concrete block survive that trip from Canada with this little packaging. ud think it would've been in pieces or punched a whole through that box.
looked like it almost did on one side where there is a little hole from what looks like a corner from the brick.

Hey massiveSPL, you would'nt make a unboxing video if your wife/girl told you that a package you'd been waiting for looked like "an accordion"?! Come on man EVEN YOU can't possibly be this ignorant? I got things going on today, I've already taken action regarding this matter and tbh at this point I dont care if Max burnt me or not, because the bottom line is SOMEONE DID?
When did I ever say don't make a video? I said who starts it from the driveway? I've unboxed plenty of amps, subs and other items and each video started after I was in the house.

NOW, my gut feeling is that someone opened it and took the amp prior to it getting to BuddyLee and after overclock shipped it. If I'm not mistaken the weight on the Canada post said something like 53.53lbs. There is no way that overclock could have forged that, unless the post office let him open it after it was weighed, which is illegal as ****.

it would have been moving all around the box, and he would have noticed it right away when he was moving the box around, the amp would have been stable, but the cement would have been moving all around with him moving the box around, BuddyLee if u really didn't do this u need to reach out to USPS and find out what happened before u file a claim, u already stated it seemed to have been open prior, i believe if BuddyLee didn't stage this then it was jacked from USPS, from Canada to FL that is alot of hands handling it and with it saying its a Car Amplifier on the label, that seems very tempting.

Problem is that if XX amount of weight is scanned and sent out. Computers scan and if the weight is that off, the package will be flagged. So even if someone did " steal " the amp a paper trail has to be somewhere. I've shipped international 100+ times, even to Brazil enough said with that alone being the worst customs in the world. And never one package was stolen or missing. Not saying it's not possible or anything, but value was $500 per package. Seems very odd.

Problem is that if XX amount of weight is scanned and sent out. Computers scan and if the weight is that off, the package will be flagged. So even if someone did " steal " the amp a paper trail has to be somewhere. I've shipped international 100+ times, even to Brazil enough said with that alone being the worst customs in the world. And never one package was stolen or missing. Not saying it's not possible or anything, but value was $500 per package. Seems very odd.
Maybe on the difference in this weight, but I've shipped a older camcorder to my mom from Texas to Florida and when she got it there were eyeglasses in the box.....no they didn't switch labels, they must have gotten scared and threw something in the box and retaped it.

The package was labeled as a car audio amp, so that does kinda make someone more likely to steal it.

No way that amp weighs 50 pounds

When did I ever say don't make a video? I said who starts it from the driveway? I've unboxed plenty of amps, subs and other items and each video started after I was in the house.
NOW, my gut feeling is that someone opened it and took the amp prior to it getting to BuddyLee and after overclock shipped it. If I'm not mistaken the weight on the Canada post said something like 53.53lbs. There is no way that overclock could have forged that, unless the post office let him open it after it was weighed, which is illegal as ****.
Your missing the part where his wife called him and told him that the package felt like there was something moving in the box, hence i advised him to make a vid when he got home ... you guys crack me up ... i dont know Buddylee personally but the guys texted me to the point of apology the whole time so either he got amp f*cked or he is one sick f*ck and wasted about 2days of my life total with all the texts and what not ... believe me when i say im a pretty decent judge of character and i somewhat of a **** if i get the least bit of odd feeling ... Buddy has been straight up in my book ... anyway i have work to do, good luck brotha

Maybe on the difference in this weight, but I've shipped a older camcorder to my mom from Texas to Florida and when she got it there were eyeglasses in the box.....no they didn't switch labels, they must have gotten scared and threw something in the box and retaped it.
I'm not saying it's not possible. I would rather USPS be the one who did it. Cause this way both guys are in the clear. I always ship as " home goods "

Your missing the part where his wife called him and told him that the package felt like there was something moving in the box, hence i advised him to make a vid when he got home ... you guys crack me up ... i dont know Buddylee personally but the guys texted me to the point of apology the whole time so either he got amp f*cked or he is one sick f*ck and wasted about 2days of my life total with all the texts and what not ... believe me when i say im a pretty decent judge of character and i somewhat of a **** if i get the least bit of odd feeling ... Buddy has been straight up in my book ... anyway i have work to do, good luck brotha

So you have never met him in person only Via text ? If so please explain judging someone through a screen of a phone.

Just seems as both are profusely denying it, when most of the time either one party doesn't respond at all or 1 or 2 posts then nothing. Just the way it was packed with the wrap, it could easily have been opened and resealed. I'd never label it car amp either, most likely just electronics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date