Beware of overclock

Weight comparison will tell all. That stone clocks in at 18 pounds.
exactly !

and yes i'm a noob, I tried to sell the amp on Kijiji (local classifieds here in quebec/canada) but nobody knew about crescendo i guess and i had no buyers so I decided to register here to sell the amp

here you can see a e-mail i received from Kijiji: Free Classifieds in Canada. Find a job, buy a car, find a house or apartment, furniture, appliances and more! (local classifieds) of my ad on their website ... on this site people come and meet you before buying .. i would never have put a ad if i didnt want to sell it.

udz6mfv.png

I watch the unboxing video... Seems kind of weird that buddy lee is taking the video and saying stuff like this seems to already have the brown tape cut, wonder if customs did that..like he's trying to set up his case,And then when he find no amp in the box he's not even mad. He's just like ok. It's very hard to decide who's the scammer. Interested in how this will end.

After seeing the video, that appears to show the weight at 53.53lbs, some dipshit at the post office or the Canada post office could have ganked it.

It's not hard to remove that wrap without messing up the labels. And thought it was retaped, could have easily been done again. I'm not sure we are going to have anyone come out on top with this unless the seller has insurance and then you still can't really prove that's what happened.

But yeah I wouldn't have reacted like BuddyLee did when he found out it wasn't the amp. And who videos themselves at their driveway to walk up to their house for a package? I just video it right before I start opening it.

Seems weird to make the video because you think something might be up with the package, but maybe someone at usps really did switch it with a brick.

yo you guys are brutal! lol I'm reading some of these comments and do y6ou guys LOOK at the timestamps on anything when i posted this lastnight it was like 1am and I have a wife and kid!? CAN't a guy get SOME SLEEP without being called a "houdini" and not "keeping an eye on this"?!! Sheesh! I just woke up and as soon as I log in there's 36 replies!? Anyway I fell asleep trying to upload the vid. photobucket was taking forever so I had to put it on youtube. Oh And for the mazdakid or whoever I LINKED EVERYONE to the pics on my photobucket.... *******. Oh and for the noob thing I've never denied being new here but the reputation I do have doing online business (which isn't A LOT mind you) is IMPECCABLE check me out on CACO, HondaTech, or ebay. I made a mistake dealing with someone that I knew I shouldn't have

Thank you sir, very good ... need mind you BuddyLee was in contact with me the whole time! Kudos to you sir thats hiw you prove yourself ... overlock is a pos!
I know ur a stand up good dude OHammer and I believe u if u know the details first hand.

yo you guys are brutal! lol I'm reading some of these comments and do y6ou guys LOOK at the timestamps on anything when i posted this lastnight it was like 1am and I have a wife and kid!? CAN't a guy get SOME SLEEP without being called a "houdini" and not "keeping an eye on this"?!! Sheesh! I just woke up and as soon as I log in there's 36 replies!? Anyway I fell asleep trying to upload the vid. photobucket was taking forever so I had to put it on youtube. Oh And for the mazdakid or whoever I LINKED EVERYONE to the pics on my photobucket.... *******. Oh and for the noob thing I've never denied being new here but the reputation I do have doing online business (which isn't A LOT mind you) is IMPECCABLE check me out on CACO, HondaTech, or ebay. I made a mistake dealing with someone that I knew I shouldn't have
I know you put links up for everyone

I thought the sellers pics were your own.

I just watched the video jesse and im sure you opened it then rewrapped it. i'm really pissed off atm. ur reaction at the end is so pathethic and fake, also it last for about 15 seconds ??

this is bull ****

I insured the box for 400$ and paid 8 extra bucks for it to be protected. i will call post canada right away

what i don't understand is with all the wrap around it and if it appeared to have been open through "customs", i don't see how that would be possible, if overclock had placed all the wrap around it 1st, there was no way that customs or whatever could have cut it open, also i noticed that, the shipping label was faced up "which normally people who ship will have the shipping label where u open the box" but the boxed turned over on the back side and u did not flip it back to the front. IDK this is all kinda odd, either one is lying or someone from the company ripped both of you off, what i don't understand either is, u noticed it was open prior before u even opened it and the 1st thing you do is blame the kid instead of checking with the shipping company also was it me or just jostling the box around like that, u would be able to feel that cement moving all around.

The reaction is what confuses me. If I would have paid for anything and gotten a brick, you sure would have heard me cursing up a fucking storm. Your reaction Buddy was like, oh not what I bought, oh well got it in the ass again....

I know ur a stand up good dude OHammer and I believe u if u know the details first hand.
Buddylee contact me as a noob about a sub i had up for sale, xsv2 ... i walked him through the process the way it should be done so he would have a full understanding on how things work and how to cover your a$$. This was on another forum however we kept in touch since ... kinda helping him along with his build etc etc ... he recently contacted me in panic about a tracking number issue with the 3k in question. I advised him to be patient and keep calm ... to my surprise (or lack of after researching this overlock) and Buddylees i recieved a pic of the paver apon his arrival home .. i have the time line and texts still if anyone is still in question ... i dint chime in sooner because i wanted Buddylee to prove himself, learn the hard way so to speak ... never buy unless you research the seller and never send funds if your NOT 100% ... i can only call this how i see it, i dont think anything can be shown to hands down this ... the pure shock would leave me speechless if it were me in the vid when i came home, jus sayin .... bottom line Buddy has NO amp

Hey massiveSPL, you would'nt make a unboxing video if your wife/girl told you that a package you'd been waiting for looked like "an accordion"?! Come on man EVEN YOU can't possibly be this ignorant? I got things going on today, I've already taken action regarding this matter and tbh at this point I dont care if Max burnt me or not, because the bottom line is SOMEONE DID?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date