Better sounding subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
2 10s Jl audios w3v3. Does 2 ohm or 4 ohm sounds better?
Or 2 10 Rockford fosgates. T0d210

Might go with ported or band pass.

Im sticking to 10s due to limited trunk space
ohm load is needed is based on what amp u have has nothing to do with sound.. so #1 what amp do u have? 2 are u set on those subs? how much$ u want to spend? ok ported lots of other options

Last edited by a moderator:
A quality sub in whatever properly designed and tuned to your taste ported box when powered well will always sound "better" to you... it's a subjective question/ answer... lol

Been my experience that once the $ is spent and box is properly done to your liking that you'll be happy... unless you want to hear the butterfly wings in your bass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.