Box enclosure specs Rockford fosgate t2d515

I actually built one a while ago for a friend. I don't know where he got his design from. It was 2.9 on the sealed side. 6.5 on the ported side. Port was 4"x24" made a few different ports for it. I think he ended up being tuned right around 48hz. Overall dimensions of the box was 48x26x18

Mods feel free to delete this thread lol. I called the stereo shop and they said the box would take up all of my trunco space. I’m going to have to buy 2 10s

Mods feel free to delete this thread lol. I called the stereo shop and they said the box would take up all of my trunco space. I’m going to have to buy 2 10s
lol You do realize even if you take up all the trunk space its still not enough for the 15, it'll literally sound and perform like complete sh*t due. Two 10s in a properly designed 4th order bandpass will eat up all your trunk space and work well. Space makes bass, no way of getting around that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.