Better sound for Nissan Frontier

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 22 Pro4X with Fender audio system and it's not as good as it could be. Planning on changing it out with JL amps & sub, looking for recommendations for speakers, nothing too hot!
I have a 2012 frontier king cab.see signature.and ditch the tweeters on the dash next to windshield.

I have an 06 king cab. Changed all door speakers flr Infinity refrence,added Bose to the dash,pulled out jump seats in the back and added a Fosgate P3D4 15 with a Kicker CX1200.it sounds decent.
All that junk on that back wall has been history for awhile now.years lol.i dynamatted pretty much the whole cab cept the roof and if you at least do the two short doors.you would be amazed at the results.here is what mine looks like.

Attachments

• 0607231738_HDR.jpg
    0607231738_HDR.jpg
    849.6 KB · Views: 26
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...