better 15" upgrade

BANGINREGAL
10+ year member

i wanna kno wat are some good 15" recommondations

rite now i got two 15" pr memphis on a mclass 1100/2200 max amp

wat wuld be a good upgrade to more bass and somethin that will beat my trunk up and be able to be heard from a distance:veryhapp:

bcuz the prs are ok but i hear there are better out there

goin into a buick regal

willin to spend a good amount using the same amp unless absolutely have to upgrade that too:crap:

Are you going for sq or spl I guessing spl if you want loud I love my btl gets pretty loud nightshades are good But either way a upgrade in amps is going to be the best idea I would get 2 btls fully loaded and then 2 saz 3000d That would be hella loud but need lots of upgrades like alt to prolly 250 and then a few batteries And a atleast one run of 1/0 but 2/0 would be better But thats just me thats also a hell of a upgrade you wont be disappointed but it will cost you a few dollars to get everything I spent near 3000 getting the car ready and buying the equipment

If you want to stay with memphis upgrade to a single Mojo 15". Can look into the Nightshade, BL, 3500, HDC3, or the DC LVL4. Just to many sub's to really even bother listing. Just search on here for 1000rms subwoofers and you will find alot of info on alot of the sub's that will be suggested.

Are you going for sq or spl I guessing spl if you want loud I love my btl gets pretty loud nightshades are good But either way a upgrade in amps is going to be the best idea I would get 2 btls fully loaded and then 2 saz 3000d That would be hella loud but need lots of upgrades like alt to prolly 250 and then a few batteries And a atleast one run of 1/0 but 2/0 would be better But thats just me thats also a hell of a upgrade you wont be disappointed but it will cost you a few dollars to get everything I spent near 3000 getting the car ready and buying the equipment
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

The Mojo is a great sub and I love mine. It can really handle a lot of power. However, there are alternatives inbetween what you've got and what you can spend. The Mojo retails for around $600, but you can get an M3 for about half that. I put an M3 in my girl's truck and it really bangs harder than I would have thought. Put a PR500 on it in a 4.25cf vented box at 33hz. No electrical upgrades, but it will shake the hatch and the entire roof panel. Also, I don't think theres much difference in the recommended box size between the PR15s and the M315. If you can run two PRs, why not run two M3s? Huge difference in performance. I have run all three of these subs at one time or another and the new cast series is such a huge upgrade from the PRs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.