best way to wire sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

hbaines

I have six channel amp JLAudio A6450 JL AUDIO A6450 OWNER'S MANUAL Pdf Download. . I have 2 rear speakers hooked up to amp and I have 10" JLaudio Sub model #10w3v2-d2 JL Audio 10\" Subwoofer Driver - 10W3v2-D2 - Abt What would be the best way to wire this sub for it to sound the best. I am using 8 guage wire for the amp. I do not play the sub too loud. I want it to sound good. I listen mostly to older rap and rock. please show me a diagram on best way to wire the sub. Thnx

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Not friends at all. I see are you are another JP hater with zero proof of anything. He wasn't even driving that truck. Haters will always hate. He...
Kodas like big sealed boxes and can't handle power. I shredded the surround on my 8 in .4ft³ and 350w My 10s on 1000w for the pair one coil...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...

About this thread

hbaines

hbaines
delaware
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
porkcereal