Best way to set Amp?

if you listen to music on the system being tested, couldn't you use pink noise?
No clue what that is. The oscope i wanted to use is broken and the local audio shop want $120 so... guess im stuck

Pink noise is a download you can get offline just like a 40 htz tone and such. it's meant to use when tuning your system for the average music listener because your not always going to be listening to 40 htz tones and just because u don't clip or distort at 40 htz doesn't mean it won't with other tones.

Pink noise is a download you can get offline just like a 40 htz tone and such. it's meant to use when tuning your system for the average music listener because your not always going to be listening to 40 htz tones and just because u don't clip or distort at 40 htz doesn't mean it won't with other tones.
pink noise is a tone of all frequency bands at same level that is used to flatten system response with aid of an RTA. not good for setting sensitivity

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.