Best way to remove a section of exhaust?

how fukking ghey can you get.....buy a **** Flowmaster muffler or something. I hope you get caught
I already have a high performance muffler, it's just not load enough! And yeah, I could just not run a muffler, but I like the way my muffler shapes my sound. So I am bypassing the most restrictive part of my exhaust to make it louder and also for a little bit of performance gain it will provide (not much though).

if it were me, id just cut the cat out, take a pipe and bust out the platinum inside real good and then re-install it. that way is someone dose look at it, at least their still there.

if it were me, id just cut the cat out, take a pipe and bust out the platinum inside real good and then re-install it. that way is someone dose look at it, at least their still there.
Well I thought about that, but my thinking in doing it this way is this:

A lot of times around here if you do get caught (which is rare around anyways) they tell you to put it back on and it has to meet a few tests (to make sure of functionality). We do not have emissions testing here BTW. But if I get caught, I can throw on the original again and be good to go. Also, if for some reason I don't like it, I can put it back on, and not have to buy a new catalytic converter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.