best way to get a legit 4000 rms

des343
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
either it be 1 or 2 amps I want the most ineensive yet best real wattage and clean!

I want it at as cheap of a price humanly possible nkot 1000 dollars.

What's a t2000 go for these days I have one already

If its just one amp I need it to be safe at. 5 ohms daily also

re reading the op>>>>>>>>>>>you
uhhh he's asking about genuine 4000 watts in 1 or 2 amps and says not 1000 dollars. THat can only mean anything less than 1000 dollars.

2 aq2200s can find them on here for 300 a piece but you will need some good electrical for 4000 watts which i can onky assume you dont have bc of the budget

uhhh he's asking about genuine 4000 watts in 1 or 2 amps and says not 1000 dollars. THat can only mean anything less than 1000 dollars.
Thank u at least someone isn't an idiot...and the rest well I've only had a couple genuin answer so uh ya speaks for itself..

Thought if anything it would b a pretty easily opinionated thread to get a lot of options but people trying to b cool online wins once again

..was going for under 1k but also looking for best cheapest option but want options I knnow. 300 bucks isn't gonna do it.

I've already had 2 3000 watt ap amps...but one went out on me yesterday partly do to me being in a hurry and a moron I hooked the g4ound and power opposite and as soon as I rlipped my breaker back on the amp blew idk it hardly even smelled just went out pisses me off cuz the **** breaker at least should have did what I bought it to do it is a 250 amp breaker

But I need at least 4000 rms I got big 3 an explorer with huge font bat 1/0 rockford wire ran straight to a red top and 1/0 running into the amp was about to buy a delta hc5000 or something can't rem exactly b7t was gonna go under the hood....

But does anyone know were I cn find a used working t2000 I can pair it with my other one

Also thanks for tne ppl that were actuslly helpful

Are cresendo amps good where do u buy from I've never seen anything ran by them.

And are those korean made ap amps work a lick?

I've already had 2 3000 watt ap amps...but one went out on me yesterday partly do to me being in a hurry and a moron I hooked the g4ound and power opposite and as soon as I rlipped my breaker back on the amp blew idk it hardly even smelled just went out pisses me off cuz the **** breaker at least should have did what I bought it to do it is a 250 amp breaker

But I need at least 4000 rms I got big 3 an explorer with huge font bat 1/0 rockford wire ran straight to a red top and 1/0 running into the amp was about to buy a delta hc5000 or something can't rem exactly b7t was gonna go under the hood....

But does anyone know were I cn find a used working t2000 I can pair it with my other one

Also thanks for tne ppl that were actuslly helpful

Are cresendo amps good where do u buy from I've never seen anything ran by them.

And are those korean made ap amps work a lick?
what size is ur alternator.....and u only have 1 run of 0 gauge from the front to the back?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.