best way to get a legit 4000 rms

crescendo 3500 or similar amp on 16v easiest way to get the wattage you want, NOT wiring down to half ohm on shit electrical. bro your just going to burn up whatever amp you try to put under that kind of load on 110a alt.

Dude u ppl are stupid as hell this isn't english class so blow me. Got a problem with it gtfo or simply ask tho anyome with common sence can easily figure out what im saying..

And its not wrong at all I've been clamped my voltages don't drop under 12v with 2300 rms and the alt at rest (-ehical not being reved)

And once again common sense at least tells u to ask why. 5 ohms at least before saying dumb stuff subs are 4 dual 4 subs so...bright ideas not running at. 5 ohms on a singple amp getting 4000 rms...id like to know a single amp that is reasonably priced that does 4000 at anh ohms besides 1 or. 5 and 1 isn't an option k thnx?

Cresendo seems fairly priced if they are in the same class as the saz

this may not be English class but using decent English sure the hell helps even people with common sense to understand WTF you are saying.

You are so smart with all your common sense but you blow up your amp by hooking it up backwards? That is f-n dumb.

And once again common sense at least tells u to ask why. 5 ohms at least before saying dumb stuff subs are 4 dual 4 subs so...bright ideas not running at. 5 ohms on a singple amp getting 4000 rms...id like to know a single amp that is reasonably priced that does 4000 at anh ohms besides 1 or. 5 and 1 isn't an option k
Wut?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.