best sub under200.00 that will love 32hz

i love how you rule out FI and audioque... but include kicker and mtx... good laugh. I don't know what your doing wrong, my hdc3 12 take 1800w all day in 2 cubes at 38hz, kills the lows and never gets warm...

user error perhaps?

i love how you rule out FI and audioque... but include kicker and mtx... good laugh. I don't know what your doing wrong, my hdc3 12 take 1800w all day in 2 cubes at 38hz, kills the lows and never gets warm...
user error perhaps?
i dont want mtx or kicker. box was tune to 34.9 50.2 inchs of port area. after sub and port it was 4cubic feet. for the true 800rms at 1 ohm the box should of been smaller. for a bigger box and lets say 500watts i would of been fine. my fault fine i moved on now im tuning lower and steping down to a 12. i like to have more room in my trunk to work with.

try a funky pup. You'll need a lot more power than u have though, so save up for a bigger amp first.
he's not ready for pups dude why would you even get that idea in his head, now he's going to think he's dante breaking records n shyt

Yeah man, they're a real underground sub though, not too many people know about the power of the pups yet. Even Steve Meade has a couple in his basement for when he really wants to assasinate the lows, I think they're going in his new project.

Yeah man, they're a real underground sub though, not too many people know about the power of the pups yet. Even Steve Meade has a couple in his basement for when he really wants to assasinate the lows, I think they're going in his new project.
wow link please, u guys ****. ill find a sub my self

sealed box will allow you to drop much lower with authority than a 32hz tuned box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

wtf is with people thinking that a tuned box gets lower than sealed?

also a tc9 based 12" depending on how it is built will absolutely kill in that box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

sealed box will allow you to drop much lower with authority than a 32hz tuned box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gifwtf is with people thinking that a tuned box gets lower than sealed?

also a tc9 based 12" depending on how it is built will absolutely kill in that box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
i know im just worried if i will like the sealed box. i have 3 12s in a sealed box thats going in my car tom rrow. i mean if its good ill add one more and do 4 12s all subs up. i just thought one 12 tune low would b good. link to said sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.