best sqwar

square isnt that bad of a idea tring to steal a little more cone area. now the triangle subs are realllly dumb lets have less cone area,lol...

The 16 coil quadrasub is where it's at...

attachment.php

so who is the current making the best i think it is between kicker,mtx,hifonics,soundstream.
you can bash what evar ya want i dont care was just curious who is making the strongest and loudest.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
so what are you asking ? You mean for SQ?

ok 2 words; Human Reign. God I would jizz in jesus's ear to have one of those.

hey now i got friends at kicker. the quadrasub is kinda cool i like to see people pushing the envelope even if it was a failure they are using there head. i personally would love to see what it could do...

The 16 coil quadrasub is where it's at... :O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why the hate on square subs??? Sure they're ugly cuz Kicker, MTX and HiFonics make the best ones... but they cover more cone area and are **** durable.

we need some trapezoid subs
There's a better way to get more cone area. Get another sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.