Best SQ subs.

Originally posted by ctdsq the cdt ms 8 and 10 are the best ever got to http://www.cdtaudio.com
Wot the hell r u on about???????? They're a decent SQ sub when u consider them on yor own, but when u put them against the others mentioned here, (Crystal CMPx2, DD, BA, W7, IDMax, IDQ, MacDaddy - off the top of my head) it will be somewhere down the bottom of the pile. CDT are best for their componnets.

alright, i cant belive none of you guys thought of this sub. the best sq sub, but is purely sq would be the infinity perfects

Originally posted by jtmoney  

Wot the hell r u on about???????? They're a decent SQ sub when u consider them on yor own, but when u put them against the others mentioned here, (Crystal CMPx2, DD, BA, W7, IDMax, IDQ, MacDaddy - off the top of my head) it will be somewhere down the bottom of the pile. CDT are best for their componnets.
i have run crystal jl da all you can think of and cdt are the best sq for the money but they are all dam good (jlw7rip off)so if you do not think so you shod hear for your self:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Daniel alright, i cant belive none of you guys thought of this sub. the best sq sub, but is purely sq would be the infinity perfects
I would disagree. As most people know here, I'm an Infinity guy, and they are not the best SQ sub out there; although they are built for SQ predominately, they do produce decent SPL numbers.

One sub I have not seen posted thus far, however, is the Alumapro Alchemy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.