Best Set of 12

Gt4007

Hello everyone noob here, just wanted to get an opinion from someone who actually knows what they're talking about! I'm going to be setting up a new system soon and i'm not sure which set of 12's I should get. My amp is a brutus brz1700.1d, and i'm looking for something with a medium between SQ and bass. I want to try and stay under 375~ for both subs.

So far i've been looking at these :

A lpine SWR-1243D

Re Audio S ex12d4

SA-12 D4

(I've also heard good things about DC lvl 3's?)

[quote name='Gt4007']Hello everyone noob here, just wanted to get an opinion from someone who actually knows what they're talking about! I'm going to be setting up a new system soon and i'm not sure which set of 12's I should get. My amp is a brutus brz1700.1d, and i'm looking for something with a medium between SQ and bass. I want to try and stay under 375~ for both subs.

So far i've been looking at these :

A lpine SWR-1243D
Re Audio S ex12d4
SA-12 D4
(I've also heard good things about DC lvl 3's?)[/QUOTE]

Stay away from the Re Audio.. the SA-12's are pretty good should also talk to @TaylorFade ; about some used stuff and he is local to you

You want something between SQ and SPL under 375, heck I'd go with the Skarr VVX-12D4's and tune your box to a lower frequency...

They are about $160.00 right now.

You want something between SQ and SPL under 375, heck I'd go with the Skarr VVX-12D4's and tune your box to a lower frequency... They are about $160.00 right now.
I'll go with this, I run the same amp as you do but running them on 2 Skar vvx 15 and they sound awesome

I would also look at the IAD 1000 watts and 3 inch voice coils, you have room to upgrade

The good thing on running Skar is not that many runs Skar and when i go to meets and competition they have heard Skar but never heard the sub and they like to get demos.

American bass xfl 12's are also an option. They will get louder than the subs mentioned and will be able to take more power when you inevitably upgrade in the future.

the lethal injections are your best choice 3 inch coil vs skar 2.5 inch
I had no idea the Incriminator Audio Lethal Injections had a 3" voice coil... OP those are within your budget, Id go with those. 187 a shot,

just tune your box to a lower frequency...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.